Where Is Ms?

130 replies to this topic

#61 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 08:15 PM

They get a bronze medal every time they survive a purge of ranking military officers.

Most of those guys geared all that up in like 3 weeks. The guy on the far left just lives in the sub-basement under the floorboards and makes sure nobody knows what his name is. He is considered a NK political genius.

#62 Vlad Ward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 08:49 PM

So I'm seeing Mercstar people in Clan Wolf now. Did this whole Davion stunt really last all of 3 days? Did NKVA defeat MercStar so thoroughly in Forumwarrior Online that they cancelled their contract early?

#63 Czarr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 414 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 09:14 PM

Im guessing that MS went davion cause they have another "brillant plan" this time they are going to carve a path through kurita so that ghost bear can fight davion...it's like their other plan to try to fight jade falcon by going through wolf that epicly failed

Now they are being downed by the DC's elite!!! Don't mess with the lure of 100,000 Cbill bonus!

The dragon pays her mercs well

Edited by Czarr, 02 March 2015 - 09:16 PM.

#64 Czarr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 414 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 09:17 PM

View PostAmaZinger, on 28 February 2015 - 09:11 AM, said:

Posted Image

that guy is like

"now listen here noobs"

#65 Chef Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 908 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 11:24 PM

View PostVlad Ward, on 02 March 2015 - 08:49 PM, said:

So I'm seeing Mercstar people in Clan Wolf now. Did this whole Davion stunt really last all of 3 days? Did NKVA defeat MercStar so thoroughly in Forumwarrior Online that they cancelled their contract early?

Ha

ha

ha.

#66 HARDKOR

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 11:44 PM

Your legs are too short. We just catch you when you run.

#67 Ron Ron

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 162 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 04:39 AM

House Kurita issue official statement about Mercenary Clanners thoroughly defeated without need to use more than few brave base turrets:

#68 Tasker

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 06:42 AM

They died as they lived: making fools of selves in game and on forums.

#69 Necromantion

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,193 posts
  • LocationBC, Canada

Posted 03 March 2015 - 07:18 AM

View PostCzarr, on 02 March 2015 - 09:14 PM, said:

Im guessing that MS went davion cause they have another "brillant plan" this time they are going to carve a path through kurita so that ghost bear can fight davion...it's like their other plan to try to fight jade falcon by going through wolf that epicly failed

Now they are being downed by the DC's elite!!! Don't mess with the lure of 100,000 Cbill bonus!

The dragon pays her mercs well

Your butthurt over MS is laughable, how goes the FRR front? Well I hope?

You mean NKVA and all other Kurita units refused to fight us, their faction TS had a note on it that instructed their players to ignore Davion and CSJ fronts, pretty cute huh?

#70 Tasker

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 07:57 AM

View PostNecromantion, on 03 March 2015 - 07:18 AM, said:

You mean NKVA and all other Kurita units refused to fight us, their faction TS had a note on it that instructed their players to ignore Davion and CSJ fronts, pretty cute huh?

Ha ha ha. Not fault of Kurita pilots that DCMS possess more brain in Scoops' little finger than MS leadership possess in collective gourds.

#71 Harvey Batchall Kerensky at Law

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 322 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 08:07 AM

Merc supergroup master strats were rendered ineffective, teams publicly split from it, embarrassed itself on the forums; chalk up another victory for Dear Coordinator

Edited by MadWOPR, 03 March 2015 - 08:09 AM.

#72 Necromantion

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,193 posts
  • LocationBC, Canada

Posted 03 March 2015 - 08:11 AM

My e-feelings are suffering at this moment... i just ... i dont know what to say... *sob* .... *Sniffle*

#73 Binbo Gami

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • 48 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 03 March 2015 - 08:19 AM

Tbh the call to focus on the clans was there before you arrived in davion, target cgb maybe not.

#74 Tasker

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 09:00 AM

*flails around, punching self in head while unit trips over pots and pans and makes mess of things*

"HAHA! U MAD! U MAD!"

*switches factions again*

#75 Malcolm Vordermark

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,520 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 09:12 AM

To be fair, the part about avoiding direct confrontation with superior forces is pretty early on in Sun Tzu's The Art of War. When one realizes that fights are what these groups are seeking it seems that is a likely course of action to take.

Not that I'm complaining. Lately Wolf is sometimes outnumbered by defenders, so I hope you find the fights you seek during your stay with our clan.

Edited by Rouken, 03 March 2015 - 09:15 AM.

#76 stratagos

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 457 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 11:06 AM

View PostMadWOPR, on 03 March 2015 - 08:07 AM, said:

Merc supergroup master strats were rendered ineffective, teams publicly split from it, embarrassed itself on the forums; chalk up another victory for Dear Coordinator

Be fair. This debacle embarrassed them in far more locations than just the forums. The thought policing and shedding of component units isn't exactly unheard of in other games, but it's unprecedented in MWO.

I am comfortable stating that it's highly probable that NKVA trolling is responsible for the overreacting MS members, and hence NKVA is partially responsible for the ongoing self destruction of what was one of the dominant forces in the existing CW implementation.

You've done Dear Coordinator proud, ladies and gents

#77 Tasker

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 11:15 AM

View Poststratagos, on 03 March 2015 - 11:06 AM, said:

Be fair. This debacle embarrassed them in far more locations than just the forums. The thought policing and shedding of component units isn't exactly unheard of in other games, but it's unprecedented in MWO.

I am comfortable stating that it's highly probable that NKVA trolling is responsible for the overreacting MS members, and hence NKVA is partially responsible for the ongoing self destruction of what was one of the dominant forces in the existing CW implementation.

You've done Dear Coordinator proud, ladies and gents

Think you give far too much credit to Dear Coordinator's humble servants. Think that any issues within Merc Star probably would have come surface eventually. When having so many different people in such unified command structure, bound to be problem. That is why DCMS smart and present singular strategy, but let unit act and speak independently.

#78 HARDKOR

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 11:26 AM

View PostTasker, on 03 March 2015 - 11:15 AM, said:

That is why The Goons smart and present multiple troll units..

Fixed ;)

#79 Czarr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 414 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 09:05 AM

lol you guys are awesome I'm going back to the DC when my contract is out with the FRR for sure

#80 Prophetic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 750 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 07 March 2015 - 12:53 AM

Still losing to NS light rush....

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users