3 replies to this topic

#1 Bigchunk1

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 480 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL USA

Posted 01 March 2015 - 02:15 AM

I have been anticipating community warfare for over 2 years now and I still can't get into a game. Every time I attack or defend a planet I am left with an unreasonable que time. I finally chose to attack a planet, left it going for 2 hours (went to sleep) woke up and still no game. I chose a planet with the battle animation, and from what I could tell where people were fighting at.

I am willing to play any faction or use any mech, I just want to see this work. Any ideas?

#2 eSeifer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationLiao

Posted 01 March 2015 - 03:39 AM

CW is extremely team based. As a fellow Kurita member your always welcome in HK teamspeak and to find a drop. Other then that check the top right if you want to drop solo and see what planet everyone is focusing on.

#3 John1352

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,025 posts
  • LocationConnecting....

Posted 01 March 2015 - 06:13 AM

Look for planets where your faction is getting close to (but lower than) a multiple of 12 players*, then jump in the queue for that planet. Generally doing that, if you haven't formed a group of 12 within 5 minutes then you should change planets.

*That means planets in these ranges: 8-11, 20-23, 32-35, 44-47 etc

#4 YCSLiesmith

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 06:34 AM

If you join a unit you can drop with that group. this might seem a little hardcore, you've gotta buy a mic and get on teamspeak and coordinate and everything, but honestly it's what CW requires. Even if you did get a match on a world if you're not coordinating with your side you're gonna get rolled, it's humiliating and no fun and it takes like three times longer than a 12 man game. Worst case scenario you get farmed at your respawn point by a dozen enemies with no chance to fight back because the difference in skill is just that extreme.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users