For A Cw Friendly To Casual Players

No replies to this topic

#1 Albatroz

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • 62 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 12:10 PM

I´m a casual player. Like many people here I work a lot, I have a family and my time to play is determined by whatever time is left after I´ve done everything else. And I really like CW. The problem is I don´t have time to play CW that much. Between waiting to form a queue, waiting for a match, waiting for the time to pass until I can finally play a game that takes a lot of time, since everyone have a 4 mechs deck, I often have to give up and go play a fast standard match.

I don´t know if there are plans for something like that. If there are, ignore this post. But I suggest small missions alongside all the base taking thing. A war is a complex machine. There are lots of roles and gears. We could have small missions (maybe with fewer people too), from raids to attacking convoys. It could even be linked to the main base invasion, by letting gates open, turrets off, etc. To begin with, we could have simple raids, skirmishes, etc. Something quick, with one mech for each player, that allows people to participate in CW and help his faction and unit in a small way, while still gaining LP.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users