Premade Loadout Selection

2 replies to this topic

#1 Megacolon

Rookie

• Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 12:37 PM

I would like to suggest having the ability to premake 3-4 loadouts on each varient of each mech that will be available to select while waiting for players to connect to a map. You premake the loadouts in the mechlab. This way you dont get stuck with a green brawler loadout on alpine peaks or a white sniper loadout on veridian bog. You can setup loadouts that are cooler for the hot maps, or hotter for some cold maps. Just an easy A, B, or C preset loadouts would be awesome, IMHO.

Megacolon

Edited by Megacolon, 02 March 2015 - 12:38 PM.

#2 Egomane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,163 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 01:54 PM

Nope... to much specialization there! In the end you will se nothing but specialzed mechs on the maps. Which would be tremendously boring.

Adapt to the maps or adjust your mech to be more alround usable.

#3 destroika

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 03:22 PM

You'd be surprised at the brawling opportunities that can present themselves in alpine peaks. With the new integration of VIOP, these tactics can be coordinated or at least suggested - and a lot of the time, people are open to suggestions without saying a word.

As far as camo, I use heat vision 70% of the time overall, 100% of the time in viridian bog. The only maps I don't use heat vision or night vision are the day-time hot maps. What camo setup can be most widely used in this situation?

Hint: what is behind you tends to be a better camo than what is in front of you.

Edit: I do agree that we need to at least be able to save loadouts for quick access, just not after you've hit the "play now" button.

Edited by destroika, 02 March 2015 - 03:24 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users