Marik Has Started Attacking Us....

35 replies to this topic

#21 Stormthorn

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 06:59 PM

View PostStealth Raptor, on 03 March 2015 - 06:47 PM, said:

we have 48 players tied up by this? we could seriously be pushing back the clans with this.

24 Kurita, 24 Marik for clarification.

#22 Stealth Raptor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 466 posts
  • LocationLenexa, Kansas

Posted 03 March 2015 - 07:02 PM

ah ok, fair enough :)

#23 Stormthorn

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 07:04 PM

Since you have been attacking, we could have gained at least 5 ticks on Shimosuma and you could have been defending somewhere to prevent at least 5 ticks. It seems like you guys want to play with fire. So either make your intention perfectly clear or a misunderstanding could easily occur.

#24 Kenyon Burguess

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 2,619 posts
  • LocationNE PA USA

Posted 03 March 2015 - 07:09 PM

the intention was to have fun. it was a better option than ghost dropping steiner for the evening. if your pugs don't want to play that's fine, I can go back to pug dropping

#25 Stealth Raptor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 466 posts
  • LocationLenexa, Kansas

Posted 03 March 2015 - 07:13 PM

all that i would ask in the future is give us more warning /set something up ahead of time

this is still a "hot" border between us, and it would take the smallest of misunderstandings to set off something.

Edited by Stealth Raptor, 03 March 2015 - 07:13 PM.

#26 Stealth Raptor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 466 posts
  • LocationLenexa, Kansas

Posted 03 March 2015 - 07:20 PM

i think this is rapidly approaching a boiling point, i HIGHLY suggest you pull off the planet geist or this will spiral out of control

#27 Kenyon Burguess

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 2,619 posts
  • LocationNE PA USA

Posted 03 March 2015 - 07:29 PM

thankyou for the drops for those that showed up, we learned quite a bit about builds and tactics this evening

#28 Stealth Raptor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 466 posts
  • LocationLenexa, Kansas

Posted 03 March 2015 - 07:39 PM

we appreciate it, unfortunately you may have just precipitated a war. i highly recommend you talk to your leadership and get everyone off of hte planet

#29 Stormthorn

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 07:41 PM

View PostGeist Null, on 03 March 2015 - 07:09 PM, said:

it was a better option than ghost dropping steiner for the evening.

Glad to see the nSL at work. Attack Steiner and Kurita. Can't defend against the clans. Who doesn't fight clans now? lmao.

View PostStealth Raptor, on 03 March 2015 - 07:39 PM, said:

we appreciate it, unfortunately you may have just precipitated a war. i highly recommend you talk to your leadership and get everyone off of the planet

Unfortunately there is 3 12 mans dropping after that was posted. GLHF defending Terra at this rate.

#30 Kenyon Burguess

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 2,619 posts
  • LocationNE PA USA

Posted 03 March 2015 - 08:13 PM

View PostStealth Raptor, on 03 March 2015 - 07:39 PM, said:

we appreciate it, unfortunately you may have just precipitated a war. i highly recommend you talk to your leadership and get everyone off of hte planet
I have nothing to do with the "leadership" "the rp people" or any organization whatsoever. it was just a few of us puggers that wanted to play against actual live ppl. I have no idea what other groups showed up. like I said before in a different post, those big marik guilds are all off fighting clanners like they wanted too. you can roll across marik space all you want, the few remaining pugs will try our best to play with your groups out of fun, not dots on a map or some weird sense of loyalty. those 12 ppl with me tonight in the two matches we got were the ones on teamspeak at the time and willing to random drop on that planet. clans are more than welcome to have terra imo. im sure it will be worth a whole 600+/- loyalty points per drop for them same as any other dot on the map

#31 pwnface

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 08:21 PM

"Saying let's have a practice" and then attacking us with 3 organized groups before receiving a response is not my idea of a friendly skirmish.

You guys want a war? You got it!

#32 Stormthorn

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 08:33 PM

View PostGeist Null, on 03 March 2015 - 08:13 PM, said:

I have nothing to do with the "leadership" "the rp people" or any organization whatsoever.

Apparently Illithi Dragon has nothing to do with Marik leadership then since they were part of the drop, but can participate in writing up a Declaration of War with Kurita. o7

View Postpwnface, on 03 March 2015 - 08:21 PM, said:

"Saying let's have a practice" and then attacking us with 3 organized groups before receiving a response is not my idea of a friendly skirmish.

Also, having a "practice" during peek CW hours, instead of after ceasefire when there isn't any activity going on. Very believable.

Edited by Stormthorn, 03 March 2015 - 08:34 PM.

#33 Naduk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,575 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 03 March 2015 - 09:04 PM

they probably just wanted a Honorable fight
so naturally they come to us
makes a nice break from sandpapering your face against the clans

#34 Stealth Raptor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 466 posts
  • LocationLenexa, Kansas

Posted 03 March 2015 - 09:29 PM

honestly im pretty sure that geist as innocent in this. however the rest of marik used it as a pretext to launch a full out invasion. next time we will see them first :)

#35 Baron Wasteland

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 10:04 PM

I can't speak for any other Mariks, but I pugged in and landed with BTD for a couple of brawls with you guys. I appreciate the challenge. o7

#36 Crockdaddy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 03 March 2015 - 10:19 PM

View PostGeist Null, on 03 March 2015 - 08:13 PM, said:

I have nothing to do with the "leadership" "the rp people" or any organization whatsoever. it was just a few of us puggers that wanted to play against actual live ppl. I have no idea what other groups showed up. like I said before in a different post, those big marik guilds are all off fighting clanners like they wanted too. you can roll across marik space all you want, the few remaining pugs will try our best to play with your groups out of fun, not dots on a map or some weird sense of loyalty. those 12 ppl with me tonight in the two matches we got were the ones on teamspeak at the time and willing to random drop on that planet. clans are more than welcome to have terra imo. im sure it will be worth a whole 600+/- loyalty points per drop for them same as any other dot on the map

Hmm ... most HK pilots would say 1100 +- LP .... before the bonus. (light troling)

Edited by Crockdaddy, 03 March 2015 - 10:19 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users