How Active Is Frr?

5 replies to this topic

#1 Signal27

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 10:59 AM

I've decided that I'm probably be going lone wolf when the faction map resets due to my IRL job making me unable to keep regular hours where I can arrange to meet with a guild. Since lone wolf mercenaries still need contracts, I was leaning towards the FRR because that's where all the fighting seems to take place at all hours of the night and day, between the FRR, clans, and even other IS factions trying to open up their own front to the clans or a IS faction they can't reach.

That said, how hard is it to jump into a 12-man PUG CW battle whether it's attack or defense? I have no preference for either, as long as a CW fight will always be available regardless of what time I sign in.

Edited by Signal27, 04 March 2015 - 11:00 AM.

#2 Dreammirror

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • 55 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 11:11 AM

FRR and house kurita are both excellent choices if you prefer to fight on the side of the Inner Sphere. Both have very active populations. I know house kurita has many late night players in the oceanic time zone. FRR has a lot of determined, tough resistance fighters, and house kurita doesn't fear anyone, so either should be good for you, and give you good groups to fight with.

#3 Jonathan Paine

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1,197 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 11:36 AM

FRR is an excellent choice if you want to fight all the Clans and most of the "competitive" merc teams at the same time.

#4 nehebkau

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts
  • LocationIn a water-rights dispute with a Beaver

Posted 04 March 2015 - 01:40 PM

FRR is hard-mode and our remaining players are active. We have many good players and teams that really prop the rest of us up.

#5 GalahadVGL13

• PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 04 March 2015 - 01:55 PM

I can only speak for our own, rag-tag unit, but the Atlai Hunters almost always have at least one or two guys on late late night. I'm often on til 3 am Los Angeles time. Shoot me a friend request and I'll run with ya.

#6 Klappspaten

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 04 March 2015 - 06:43 PM

We have at least one or two organized 12 man CW drops going every night that are open for everyone. Just drop by on the FRR hub ts3 server and enjoy nice guys and the best fights in the Inner Sphere.

frrhub.tk:9725
pw: Dragon

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users