Giftable Mastery Packs

2 replies to this topic

#1 Lord Curmudgeon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 161 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 11:34 PM

Just as the title says, we have giftable Premium Time, various Clan packs, and other big mech packs, why not the Mastery Packs? I agree they are not the big ticket items that a Can wave is, but they are more affordable and that makes them more likely to sell.

My Unit will be running some in house tournaments on our anniversary next month, and I was looking for a way to provide decent prizes, and a Mastery Pack or two seems like the perfect way to reward our winners. Plus this will allow people to support their friends as new players by helping them start a stable of mechs and providing PGI with a stable cash flow, and supply of new players.

I would love to be able to gift my brother or other player an pack of mechs occasionally.

It seems to me to be a win/win for all parties. I was honestly surprised that they had not implemented this yet.

#2 Wolf Clearwater

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 571 posts
  • LocationOn your 6...

Posted 07 March 2015 - 09:52 AM

I would buy these for friends. Great birthday presents, even great as a tournament reward, etc!

#3 Tordin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,937 posts
  • LocationNordic Union

Posted 07 March 2015 - 10:19 AM

Agreed to this. I have a friend which most likely will start playing MWO, gifting him a mastery bundle after his cadet period are over or for birthday for example would be a great gift.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users