#1 Darth Hotz

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • General
  • General
  • 459 posts
  • LocationOuter Rim of Berlin

Posted 10 March 2015 - 06:27 AM

I play it every day.

Search the module in your mechs. The more mechs you have, the more difficult it gets.

Because PGI put a special challenge in there: If you think you could see all modules a mech has in the mech inventory, thats not the case. Only five modules are shown there and not the sixt "mech/weapon" module. So the search goes on and on...

It cannot be that difficult to have a COMPLETE overview about all the stuff a mech is setup with, so please make this a part of the upcoming new and improved mechlab.

#2 Kissamies

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 13 March 2015 - 01:08 PM

The conspiracy theorist in me suspects that they made them hard to find on purpose so you might waste your C-Bills on just buying a module for each mech instead. I't not working very well if that is the case.

#3 A Large Infant

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 218 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 04:18 PM

PGI just doesn't know how to make a user interface and that is all there is to it. Have you ever noticed there are "buttons" to switch from grid to list view that are just decorations? How many years have to go by before those get functionality? Have you seen the mechlab lately? A single man working in his free time has come up with an infinitely better mechlab than a crew of paid developers.

PGI has its weaknesses and user interfaces are near the top of the list.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users