Where Do We Want Our House To Go

58 replies to this topic

Poll: What Direction after Hermagor (47 member(s) have cast votes)

Where do we want to go as a House after Hermagor

1. The planet after Hermagor (22 votes [46.81%])

Percentage of vote: 46.81%

2. To planet Radlje (25 votes [53.19%])

Percentage of vote: 53.19%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 jeirhart

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 277 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 07:20 AM

Since you are attacking Clans it has to be said that this thread has a lot to do with us.

As far as trolling goes... maybe a bit.

#42 Leeroy Mechkins

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 581 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 08:13 AM

You clanners in this thread fool no one by pretending you are here for fair and objective discussion. Your presence here has only one objective, to derail our internal discussions. So buzz off back to your EZmode.

#43 Wingbreaker

Troubadour

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 1,724 posts
  • LocationThe city that care forgot

Posted 13 March 2015 - 09:15 AM

View PostUlfgar Snorrison, on 12 March 2015 - 06:21 AM, said:

Tarogato, you are a name among our people. Where you would lead, many would follow. Now as much as any time our Republic needs you. I'm an old man and my wits slow, so speak plainly, what troubles you? Tell us, so perchance our small band of shieldbrothers and shieldmaids can make amends or elsewise set your mind at ease. Here, try some of my wife's mead. She makes it with a hint of lemon.

No one wants to deal with shitlords, bro.

View PostAbivard, on 13 March 2015 - 01:32 AM, said:

This from the unit that has Clan streaks on every mech that can mount them? roflmbao!

Please. Do I now need to post my entire drop deck so you can be embarrassed further? I'm sure the next goal post will be crying over the use of two timbys in my deck.

Edited by Wingbreaker, 13 March 2015 - 09:23 AM.

#44 Leeroy Mechkins

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 581 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 09:41 AM

Moral of the story:
Jade Falcons so concerned FRR will recover and push into their territory they bother to post so much crap in our internal discussion thread.
Vikings please queue to attack planets in a westward direction, and help defend planets under attack by green pigeons.

#45 Abivard

• Shredder
  • 1,935 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic

Posted 13 March 2015 - 12:02 PM

View PostLeeroy Mechkins, on 13 March 2015 - 09:41 AM, said:

Moral of the story:
Jade Falcons so concerned FRR will recover and push into their territory they bother to post so much crap in our internal discussion thread.
Vikings please queue to attack planets in a westward direction, and help defend planets under attack by green pigeons.

Not to mention voting for the FRR to go east into CGB and far far away from CJF.

CJF has enough problems with a single active border, who knows what will happen to them if they get more fronts?

#46 Richard Warts

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 421 posts
  • LocationCrash landed on Weingarten III

Posted 13 March 2015 - 07:19 PM

View PostAbivard, on 13 March 2015 - 12:02 PM, said:

Not to mention voting for the FRR to go east into CGB and far far away from CJF.

CJF has enough problems with a single active border, who knows what will happen to them if they get more fronts?

I don't think it's a good idea to antagonize him Abivard, Wing has the means - if he so chooses - to hire mercs with his own funds. I don't think you'd want the 228th knocking on your door anytime soon. Just a word of caution.

I agree that the resources of CJF would be stretched if they had to manage another front. They would need more players to pull off an offensive.

Edited by Tabu 73, 13 March 2015 - 07:37 PM.

#47 Leeroy Mechkins

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 581 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 09:11 PM

Really amazing how the larger factions and mercs pay attention to little old FRR.
It proves how significant our faction is.
They have to troll and "caution" us from speaking in our own thread and forum.

This actually has the reverse effect.
It seems our efforts though they may seem small have an oversized impact on the larger picture.
It actually makes it more interesting to keep playing CW.

Edited by Leeroy Mechkins, 13 March 2015 - 09:15 PM.

#48 Wingbreaker

Troubadour

• The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 1,724 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 09:50 PM

View PostAbivard, on 13 March 2015 - 12:02 PM, said:

We turn around, ignore Steiner, and push you back to your home planet, and dropcamp every team you try to pull until you give up and stop playing CW.

Posted Image

#49 Leeroy Mechkins

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 581 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 09:53 PM

While Smoke Jaguars take Terra.
They are much closer than CJF already.
Say hello to your new IllKhans.

Edited by Leeroy Mechkins, 13 March 2015 - 09:55 PM.

#50 Wingbreaker

Troubadour

• The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 1,724 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 09:58 PM

View PostLeeroy Mechkins, on 13 March 2015 - 09:53 PM, said:

While Smoke Jaguars take Terra.
They are much closer than CJF already.
Say hello to your new IllKhans.

We'll take that risk.

Posted Image

Edited by Wingbreaker, 13 March 2015 - 09:59 PM.

#51 Divine Retribution

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 648 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 13 March 2015 - 10:18 PM

You guys should stop communicating with birds.....

We know they are here to troll.

They know they are here to troll.

They seem to be obsessed with the FRR because of their history.

They feed on you responses.... because they are trolls.

If you stop replying they may go use their own forums rather than ours, or at least stick to the other faction forums that they troll.

Let them give up everything else to try and to encircle Rasalhague. I don't give 2 shits and neither should you. We would in essence be a nearly unmanned faction holding up 1/4 of the invasion on our own while other IS factions take back territory. They would also have to fight other clanners, drawing further resources away from the rest of the IS. Win win in my book. Bonus points if they blow all their C-Bills hiring mercs to make it happen.

So let the kids yell and scream for attention until they tire themselves out...

#52 callmejon

• PipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 76 posts
  • Locationeverywhere

Posted 14 March 2015 - 10:25 AM

View PostWingbreaker, on 13 March 2015 - 09:50 PM, said:

We turn around, ignore Steiner, and push you back to your home planet, and dropcamp every team you try to pull until you give up and stop playing CW.

Posted Image

Flappy Bird talks big but flappy bird needs to know Mortal Kombat works with Vikings and is intergrated in to their ranks, be warned flappy bird they may be viking but have the power of the dragon within them. i like the bird by the way funny reminds me of mine.

Divine, its wing i had to get one in there and im done :) i will go and troll them now. :)

Edited by callmejon, 14 March 2015 - 10:33 AM.

#53 Wingbreaker

Troubadour

• The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 1,724 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 10:32 AM

View Postcallmejon, on 14 March 2015 - 10:25 AM, said:

Flappy Bird talks big but flappy bird needs to know Mortal Kombat works with Vikings and is intergrated in to their ranks, be warned flappy bird they may be viking but have the power of the dragon within them. i like the bird by the way funny reminds me of mine.

Edited by Wingbreaker, 14 March 2015 - 10:33 AM.

#54 Molossian Dog

• 1,393 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 12:27 PM

Posted Image

#55 Molossian Dog

• 1,393 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 03:20 PM

So is Vipaava a viable target now? Just asking because some people voiced the concern that it would open another front. But at the end of the EU timezone we saw lots of guys dropping there. Some must have been loyalists. So we thought it would be ok and dropped there right after the EU ceasefire.

Can someone clarify?

I mean cutting the Gummibears in half seems like a fun idea, does it not?

Edited by Molossian Dog, 15 March 2015 - 03:20 PM.

#56 callmejon

• PipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 76 posts
  • Locationeverywhere

Posted 15 March 2015 - 03:26 PM

be cautious cutting the bears we dont want to open that 3rd front with csj

#57 Molossian Dog

• 1,393 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 03:31 PM

Meaning no disrespect, but actually I would prefer an answer from a FRR leader, when it comes to FRR strategy.

Edited by Molossian Dog, 15 March 2015 - 03:32 PM.

#58 ClaymoreReIIik

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 499 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 16 March 2015 - 01:52 AM

As I judge the situation we do not have the numbers to win 2 defensive fights while wining 2 offenisve fights. We are often able to take a planet from the wolves while holding the 2 planets up for defense. Means we are gaining ground.

Opening the third front potentially gives us 3 defensive battles meaning we will have to reduce our offense from 1 successfull attack to 0 successfull atacks.

It creates a risk without any apparent gain. Usually the signs of bad strategy.

#59 EldenLance

• PipPipPip
  • General
  • General
  • 84 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 02:42 AM

View PostMolossian Dog, on 15 March 2015 - 03:20 PM, said:

So is Vipaava a viable target now? Just asking because some people voiced the concern that it would open another front. But at the end of the EU timezone we saw lots of guys dropping there. Some must have been loyalists. So we thought it would be ok and dropped there right after the EU ceasefire. Can someone clarify? I mean cutting the Gummibears in half seems like a fun idea, does it not?

No we are not going that way. We were fighting wolves at the very same moment and everyone on the hub wondered who is attacking Vipaava. There were the Vanguard, but this attack was unsanctioned and has happened only due to poor communication between mercs and KungsArme.

And the poll is irrelevant since it was spammed down by clanners. It showed our real intentions at the very beginning though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users