4 replies to this topic

#1 -VooDoo-

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 166 posts
  • LocationTucson

Posted 13 March 2015 - 02:14 PM

Anyone know if the omni pods on the extra variants for early purchase will be regularly available? I cannot get the whole set of mechs in time but some of the omni pods on those extra variants are pretty awesome. So if I can't get a particular mechs by the early adopter deadline can I still get the omni pods for that extra variant...?

#2 Vanguard836

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,101 posts
  • LocationOttawa, ON

Posted 13 March 2015 - 03:53 PM

Chances are it will be like the current extra clan variants : can only use the new pods on that variant but you can use the other variant pods on it however you will be able to use them like the current available omnipods once the variants become available for c-bills.

#3 Brody319

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ominous
  • The Ominous
  • 6,273 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 03:59 PM

The omnipods are all released on the same day for c-bills and MC as the other variants.

However I don't really know how they will handle it, since none of the variants have a unique CT hardpoints you really only need one variant to make all the builds. So I imagine you just won't be able to get the early adopter variants's omnipods till they are released for MC and C-bills.

#4 -VooDoo-

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 166 posts
  • LocationTucson

Posted 13 March 2015 - 04:02 PM

Sucks ballz

#5 Deathlike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 13 March 2015 - 04:43 PM

The extra mechs for the early preorder is just ONLY one set you get your hands on... so you won't be able to make the most of it until they go up for C-bills on their scheduled day.

It's sad but true.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users