Killed By Coolant?

7 replies to this topic

#1 VvsweepervV

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 05:45 PM

I was brawling with an Atlas with about 90% of my armor left about to take out a K2 when my heat started to get high and i figured id probably shut down but ill fire my ac20 anyway i fire it but instead of shutting down i die? No i didn't fire anything else thought maybe i got head shoted by a duel gauss DW or something but the cause of death was Coolant? MY center torso had been destroyed, again i didn't melt my core from heat, what happened? :huh:

#2 TercieI

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 8,151 posts
  • LocationThe Far Country

Posted 13 March 2015 - 05:48 PM

There is a player named Coolant. I'd guess he landed the killing blow.

#3 Divine Decoy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 104 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 05:50 PM

Is he related to Freiza and King Cold?

#4 VvsweepervV

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 05:58 PM

He landed the killing blow through my armor (I still had full front armor after i died, i don't remember if i had rear armor)? Maybe he one shot ko'd me in my back with full armor. Hmm maybe....

Edited by VvsweepervV, 13 March 2015 - 05:59 PM.

#5 Deathlike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 13 March 2015 - 06:12 PM

View PostVvsweepervV, on 13 March 2015 - 05:45 PM, said:

I was brawling with an Atlas with about 90% of my armor left about to take out a K2 when my heat started to get high and i figured id probably shut down but ill fire my ac20 anyway i fire it but instead of shutting down i die? No i didn't fire anything else thought maybe i got head shoted by a duel gauss DW or something but the cause of death was Coolant? MY center torso had been destroyed, again i didn't melt my core from heat, what happened? :huh:

If you are overheating frequently and shutting down, chances are all that overheating has eaten away at your CT internals and gotten you killed.

Still, it's more likely you died by an actual member called "Coolant".

Edited by Deathlike, 13 March 2015 - 06:12 PM.

#6 VvsweepervV

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 06:23 PM

ya it has to be the player (he got me good, damn) and again i didn't melt my CT i no how heat works, but thanks for the help regardless, i hope i wont get banned for "Singling out a player for hate or whatever"

#7 Divine Decoy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 104 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 06:36 PM

so no one gets the DBZ references..... and to think there's OVER 9000!!! players in this game...

#8 anonymous161

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 1,267 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 13 March 2015 - 06:40 PM

Cooler was Frieza's brother. I think it's funny you mistook the kill because it's called cool shot not coolant dude.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users