#61 Hayashi

Snowflake

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 3,395 posts
  • Location輝針城

Posted 28 March 2015 - 01:54 PM

It is my great pleasure to announce that at the end of this offensive (ceasefire breaking in 8 minutes), the FRR loyalists, mercenaries and our allied PuGs from some other inner sphere houses have succeeded in taking down BOTH attack vectors simultaneously: Bruben from Clan Wolf AND Predlitz from Ghost Bear. All FRR planets have also been successfully defended.

Adding this to the massive drive from the previous days, Rasalhague is now in charge of 14 planet systems. Both Bruben and Predlitz were taken at exactly 53% though, so everyone who won a match in this push is directly responsible for securing the win. A single error would have caused a failure in the invasion.

Picture related.

Posted Image

I would recommend sticking it to the Wolves (while being careful to avoid opening up a 4th front with Falcon), but that's really for the FRR main groups to decide, not us filthy mercenaries.

Edited by Hayashi, 28 March 2015 - 02:10 PM.

#62 Mullittron

Rookie

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 02:07 PM

B)

#63 Hayashi

Snowflake

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 3,395 posts
  • Location輝針城

Posted 28 March 2015 - 09:52 PM

And NA FRR just outperformed EU FRR, with the simultaneous conquest of another two attack vectors, one per clan. This time however, Ghost Bear's Ferleiten was down 93%, and Wolf's Alleghe was down 80%.

Rasalhague now has sixteen planets. We have >70% on Wolf's planet in OCE so we should be at 17 after the next ceasefire, and I'm burned out from overdoing this.

Good hunting, gentlemen.

Posted Image

Edited by Hayashi, 29 March 2015 - 12:51 AM.

#64 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 31 May 2015 - 01:00 PM

This thread has no point anymore, we can let it die peacefully. Closing.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users