Gg Close On Fracts Pgi,really Good Game Close ...

13 replies to this topic

#1 EyesBurn

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 142 posts
  • LocationTamo daleko ...

Posted 17 March 2015 - 01:41 PM

I really dont know what is going on in the minds of Russ and PGI staff,why is there such an unbeliveable urge,such unsatiated thurst to destroy everything good that is still keeping me in this game since closed beta.I still cant remember anything since the beginning of open beta that i could have pointed and say "Good job ! " at that right from the start... maybe fixed chat bug that was in UI 1.0 ( http://mwomercs.com/...s-fubar-report/ ) ... maybe only that ...
Like all the disappointments werent enough and like this day wasnt crappy enough for me but now after this patch i have realized that something beautiful and powerful like this ...

Posted Image

... turned into this blurry mess ...

Posted Image

I would really like to hear from creators of that monstrosity in what universe is that better from the old fract geometry,please come out out of your holes and face me and make me believe why should i love it and why i shouldnt burn the fracking computer after all the crap that i have to deal this days,in this game and real life,PLEASE convince me otherwise !!!

And i really cant look at Jagers and see what the pgi geniuses have done to them,i am still quietly crying over my beloved ruined fracts ...

Still producing mechs and bugs only PGI,still producing ...

[color=#959595]Is there even any point to ask for MC refund that i gave for camo's on all of 3 of my fracts (cause that blurry mess is not what i gave money for ! ),i really cant look at them like this and i sure as hell aint gonna buy new camo because PGI made a new screw up,i will rather sell them and give up on them forever !? [/color]

Edited by EyesBurn, 17 March 2015 - 02:14 PM.

#2 Finn McShae

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 475 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 01:43 PM

I think the new phract looks fine. The Jager however....

#3 Burktross

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 3,663 posts
  • LocationStill in closed beta

Posted 17 March 2015 - 01:43 PM

Eugh... it does look gross.

#4 Nothing Whatsoever

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 3,655 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 17 March 2015 - 01:44 PM

The one that bugs me is the 4X's left arm, having both under, instead of an over / under design.

The Barrels don't bug me that much.

#5 EyesBurn

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 142 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 01:51 PM

Is there even any point to ask for MC refund that i gave for camo's on all of 3 of my fracts (cause that blurry mess is not what i gave money for ! ),i really cant look at them like this and i sure as hell aint gonna buy new camo because PGI made a new screw up,i will rather sell them and give up on them forever !?

#6 zagibu

• 2,253 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 01:52 PM

Does anyone know what that thing is supposed to be where the other Phracts have the left fist? Looks kind of strange to have a useless empty arm and still have the cannons strapped UNDER it.

#7 EyesBurn

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 142 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 01:54 PM

View PostFinn McShae, on 17 March 2015 - 01:43 PM, said:

I think the new phract looks fine. The Jager however....

I am not talking just about weapon geometry but camouflages have been totally messed up too,and even the geometry of whole mech has been screwed up,just look around the head area

#8 Nothing Whatsoever

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 3,655 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 17 March 2015 - 01:54 PM

View Postzagibu, on 17 March 2015 - 01:52 PM, said:

Does anyone know what that thing is supposed to be where the other Phracts have the left fist? Looks kind of strange to have a useless empty arm and still have the cannons strapped UNDER it.

It was supposed to have a closed fist in that spot.

#9 EyesBurn

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 142 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 01:55 PM

empty missile pod from 1X fract i think

edit

Nope,my bad,like praetor said,closed fist

Edited by EyesBurn, 17 March 2015 - 01:57 PM.

#10 Felbombling

• 2,978 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 17 March 2015 - 02:03 PM

I've wondered this myself, and the best I can come up with as to what is under the left breast [the little circular 'cap' component] is some sort of new camera/sensor array. I think the largest of the three has a blue lens, if that makes sense.

Beyond that, I must say that the modifications on the 3D look perfectly fine. I sold off my other two 'Phracts, so cannot comment on the other designs.

Edited by StaggerCheck, 17 March 2015 - 02:04 PM.

#11 Brody319

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ominous
  • The Ominous
  • 6,273 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 02:06 PM

Posted Image

#12 zagibu

• 2,253 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 02:42 PM

No, the 4X doesn't have hand actuators, so he can't have a fist, but wouldn't it make more sense then to move the cannons to the actual arm instead of strapping them below it?

#13 Nothing Whatsoever

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 3,655 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 17 March 2015 - 02:53 PM

View Postzagibu, on 17 March 2015 - 02:42 PM, said:

No, the 4X doesn't have hand actuators, so he can't have a fist, but wouldn't it make more sense then to move the cannons to the actual arm instead of strapping them below it?

With the Cataphracts, the 4X was a modified 2X, so it looks like the 4X had the hand removed with its modifications from the 2X design.

In MWO, I just double checked, it had a panel or whatever covering that spot: http://mwomercs.com/...taphract/ctf-4x

I was hoping for an over / under design, not side-to-side, so I would certainly have used that space, if I had a say in its tweaking.

#14 zagibu

• 2,253 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 03:01 PM

It's just weird to have such a prominent "optics" box. The cannons look like an afterthought.

12 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 12 guests, 0 anonymous users