Lfg Kurita

8 replies to this topic

#1 pato pelele

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 01:40 PM

hi im looking for an ACTIVE group to run mostly CW im active a bit late during NA prime and sometimes in the mornings, im not looking for drama or very small groups that are ocationally active, thatnks in advance for any sugestions.

#2 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 02:50 PM

The main groups that run in NA for CW mode are Night's Scorn, Arkab, and NKVA. You probably wouldn't like NKVA as drama tends to follow us, so I'd suggest contacting the other two units first. Night's Scorn is the oldest and most experienced of the units, but I'd also say that Arkab has been a real up and comer in House Kurita lately that's been getting results.

#3 pwnface

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 03:58 PM

View PostScoops Kerensky, on 18 March 2015 - 02:50 PM, said:

You probably wouldn't like NKVA as drama tends to follow us, so I'd suggest contacting the other two units first.

NKVA?? DRAMA?? NO WAY!!

<3

#4 ManaValkyrie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 507 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 19 March 2015 - 03:51 PM

I would also point out we are making a come back into CW, but the advise is to drop with the different units and see which is the best fit for you.

#5 Chameleon257

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 171 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 08:57 AM

View PostScoops Kerensky, on 18 March 2015 - 02:50 PM, said:

The main groups that run in NA for CW mode are Night's Scorn, Arkab, and NKVA. You probably wouldn't like NKVA as drama tends to follow us, so I'd suggest contacting the other two units first. Night's Scorn is the oldest and most experienced of the units, but I'd also say that Arkab has been a real up and comer in House Kurita lately that's been getting results.

Adorable. Just cause 6RNT doesn't drop in those drop channels above us doesn't mean we're not active in cw. (6 planets with tags) In fact we're active in NA, EU, and AS time zones.

To the op visit house-kurita.enjinvoice.com team speak most of the NA groups drop there. I'm sure you can find a group to drop with.

#6 Pit

• PipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 46 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 11:21 AM

The Flying Circus is looking for active members committed to CW. If you are interested in a group focused on being competitive in the tournament feel free to drop me a line http://mwomercs.com/...uitment-thread/

#7 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 05:30 PM

View PostChameleon257, on 20 March 2015 - 08:57 AM, said:

Adorable. Just cause 6RNT doesn't drop in those drop channels above us doesn't mean we're not active in cw. (6 planets with tags) In fact we're active in NA, EU, and AS time zones.

To the op visit house-kurita.enjinvoice.com team speak most of the NA groups drop there. I'm sure you can find a group to drop with.

I didn't mean to imply you weren't. I've played with several 6RNT members but I was unaware they were running a CW group daily, so I was speaking from experience in the units I've seen fielding 12 mans then. Please don't try to take offense where none was intended.

#8 Connor Sellock

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 89 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 06:13 PM

View Postpato pelele, on 18 March 2015 - 01:40 PM, said:

hi im looking for an ACTIVE group to run mostly CW im active a bit late during NA prime and sometimes in the mornings, im not looking for drama or very small groups that are ocationally active, thatnks in advance for any sugestions.

GREETINGS!

I am sincerely glad you have decided to lend your all-too-precious-and-few #GamingHours to the defense of Terra and House Kurita Space.

Please consider that not all Units (and their CDRs / membership) are alike.

Do yourself the favor of logging into HK TeamSpeak and dropping for a night with those groups/Units you find there...

...blindly dropping with a group is an EXCELLENT way to determine for yourself, which Units' Recruitment Threads are just so much hot air, and which Units have a true love of gaming and are willing to build a strong Unit.

For your information I include this example:

Posted Image

Multiple Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) have been developed (are in the process of being developed.) All of which have been written / proofed by multiple Prior-Service and/or Retired members of various Military Services.

It can be said to be especially true of Community Warfare, never before has a thorough understanding and common basis of experience paid off such high dividends of in-game MWO-enjoyment and success.

I look forward to dropping with you soon!

http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__4304844

Edited by Connor Sellock, 24 March 2015 - 11:44 PM.

#9 Crockdaddy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 24 March 2015 - 01:44 PM

View PostManaValkyrie, on 19 March 2015 - 03:51 PM, said:

I would also point out we are making a come back into CW, but the advise is to drop with the different units and see which is the best fit for you.

Mana, I think you guys are going great at making that come back too. I just wish I wasn't so busy with work to jump on as much.

Edited by Crockdaddy, 24 March 2015 - 01:45 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users