Daily Login Rewards.....

2 replies to this topic

#1 Rando Slim

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 459 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 01:26 PM

I think given how we have both a lot of hardcore long term players, and a strong desire to see newcomers join up and stick around.......I feel a login reward system similar to games like Warframe or Smite would be simple, nice additions to the game. I can't count the number of days I've logged into Warframe just to keep my max tier login reward going, at which point hey you are already logged in, why not play a little? Will there be days people just login and then immediately exit? Yea, but oh well. It should work on a tier based system where you have a chance to land on any one of several rewards classified in a given tier: after 2 days logging in consecutively (like maybe 40,000 c-bills, or a consumable, or a few tons of ammo), then moving up after 4 days (maybe 80,000 c-bills, a pack of consumables, small amounts of MC), then finally after 7 days go for things like 150,000 c-bills, bigger amounts of MC (maybe like 50), priority consumables, maybe a small chance at a module. You could have as few or as many tiers as you want covering whaever time period you want, I just think in general the idea is useful in a f2p game to keep people habitually logging in and for those of us that already do I think its a nice way to show some appreciation and make our grind just a little quicker.

On that note, I also think a lottery system would be cool too for BIG prizes like 50,000,000 c-bills or whatnot.

Edited by Rando Slim, 20 March 2015 - 01:27 PM.

#2 Smith Gibson

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 01:57 PM

Seeing as how the most popular tournaments are the ones that give random rewards. A single random reward each day at the end of your first qualifying match (lets not encourage players to go AFK or suicide rush to get a reward) seems to me to be a pretty effective way to get players to log in each day.

Sure you might just get a Flamer or 100GXP, but you might also get 10MC or even a Mechbay!
They might even make the random reward shift towards the better rewards the longer your log in streak has been.

I've always hated large lotteries. I never win and thus never have a reason to participate. Small lotteries are much better in my opinion.

Edited by Smith Gibson, 20 March 2015 - 01:59 PM.

#3 TheArisen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,040 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 20 March 2015 - 03:51 PM

+1 I like free stuff.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users