I Didn't Need That Side Torso Anyway.

4 replies to this topic

#1 DjPush

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,964 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 09:33 AM

Tried the Phract the day and ended up waling around a zombie with no side torsos in a matter of seconds. You ever see a penguin try to escape a polar bear? Neither have I. I imagine it would have looked a lot like my dismembered torso running away from a Stalker.

I used to play Phracts all the time. They were the original Timber Wolf in my opinion. I remember them being more durable.

#2 Crotch RockIt

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 583 posts
  • Locationchewing his lower lip

Posted 20 March 2015 - 09:46 AM

The latest Tuesday patch supposedly made the 'Phract's CT smaller, which in turn made the ST's bigger, which in turn made you into a stick much sooner than expected.

#3 Moonlander

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ominous
  • The Ominous
  • 684 posts
  • LocationCocoa Beach, FL

Posted 20 March 2015 - 09:55 AM

Stalker 4N is scarier than a DWF by far. It's quite normal to lose an entire ST when running into one. The best way to balance is to throw more ridiculousness into the game.

#4 Ultimax

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,979 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 10:07 AM

View PostMoonlander, on 20 March 2015 - 09:55 AM, said:

Stalker 4N is scarier than a DWF by far. It's quite normal to lose an entire ST when running into one. The best way to balance is to throw more ridiculousness into the game.

Its easier to pilot than the Dire Wolf.

It has a lower barrier to successful play (6 of the same laser, decent speed, high mounts)

The DWF is by far the more.powerful mech, but dual gauss + lasers on a slow low agility mech has a higher barrier to entry.

#5 Tahribator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 1,565 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 10:27 AM

Meh. I'm actually liking the changes. The Cataphract finally doesn't feel like a glass cannon, but like a 70 ton heavy.

Here's one of my first tries:
http://www.twitch.tv...bator/c/6361562

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users