MPBT Solaris

52 replies to this topic

#21 Supremacist

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 287 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 11:15 AM

View PostDarkCain, on 01 July 2012 - 05:11 PM, said:

Sun Tzu has earned a reputation from MPBT Solaris. I know him and glad he is here.

I'm originally from MPBT: Solaris, you ignorant buffoon.
I actually have no recollection of Sun Tzu in MPBT, so I'm not sure where this reputation thing is coming from.
What was your name in MPBT: Solaris? Actually nevermind, if it wasnt DRAAGUN, CHs, DoC, WD or similar units worth the time it takes to defeat them, then it doesnt matter. Keep on non-factoring, non-factor.

Edited by Metro, 22 August 2012 - 07:42 AM.
edited quote of OP as OP has been edited.

#22 Supremacist

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 287 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 11:21 AM

View PostKrait, on 13 July 2012 - 11:16 PM, said:

Here is another old MAC from Solaris who is going to make a comeback in MWO. Or try to anyway, I must be rusty as hell and my time for games is regrettably limited....
And I am afraid after reading here that Goons are going to join Liao I might have to reconsider my factional affiliation :D

What was your MPBT: Solaris name? I want to know if its worth trying to keep you playing in Liao

#23 Deathwarrior

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 70 posts
  • LocationGalesburg MI

Posted 14 August 2012 - 11:30 AM

View PostSupremacist, on 14 August 2012 - 11:21 AM, said:

What was your MPBT: Solaris name? I want to know if its worth trying to keep you playing in Liao

Too late.

Edited by Deathwarrior, 14 August 2012 - 11:30 AM.

#24 IMTatsu

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • LocationOhio, USA

Posted 15 August 2012 - 09:36 AM

Here is another old MAC from Solaris who is going to make a comeback in MWO. Or try to anyway, I must be rusty as hell and my time for games is regrettably limited....
And I am afraid after reading here that Goons are going to join Liao I might have to reconsider my factional affiliation :P

Don't let these children discourage you. I am familiar enough with Goons that matter to know that the majority of the rabble we've been encountering here are not a true reflection of the rank and file.

I do believe, deep down, that at the end of the day this (sometimes tenuous) bond of cooperation will be for the good of all of House Liao.

>:{

#25 Cutama

• PipPip
  • Mercenary
  • 38 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 01:47 PM

View PostIMTatsu, on 15 August 2012 - 09:36 AM, said:

Don't let these children discourage you. I am familiar enough with Goons that matter to know that the majority of the rabble we've been encountering here are not a true reflection of the rank and file.

I do believe, deep down, that at the end of the day this (sometimes tenuous) bond of cooperation will be for the good of all of House Liao.

>:{

Yeha borhter...come on in - you are welcome. The goons are good guys and we'll all be kickin the ###t out of the Davions together. Worst case, they teach us a few tricks :)

#26 Truthstar

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:18 PM

View PostSupremacist, on 14 August 2012 - 11:15 AM, said:

I actually have no recollection of Sun Tzu in MPBT, so I'm not sure where this reputation thing is coming from.
What was your name in MPBT: Solaris? Actually nevermind, if it wasnt DRAAGUN, CHs, DoC, WD or similar units worth the time it takes to defeat them, then it doesnt matter. Keep on non-factoring, non-factor.

Originally from MPBT and dare not to mention the OIs?

#27 Supremacist

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 287 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 10:37 AM

View PostTruthstar, on 15 August 2012 - 07:18 PM, said:

Originally from MPBT and dare not to mention the OIs?

I remember them = )

#28 Truthstar

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 02:58 PM

View PostSupremacist, on 16 August 2012 - 10:37 AM, said:

I remember them = )

Whew, there is hope for you Supremacist

#29 LordRush

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 422 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 22 August 2012 - 01:02 AM

Glad to see us Davions arent the only ones with drama /grins
Whats up peeps...lots of old names I remember here. Glad to see the mpbt crowd coming around again. Those days , without a doubt, were the best game playing days ever. NOTHING came close to our community. Glad to see Liao is coming along for the ride as well
<<Bows>>

#30 metro

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,491 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSians Celestial City- http://capellanconfederation.com/

Posted 22 August 2012 - 06:57 AM

Hi ya lord rush.

Greetings capellans.

Good to see you.

#31 MeChPhOBiA

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:38 AM

Sup all. Had thousands of drops in Solaris. So long ago. Was mostly a loner. Started my own clan there for a little while. I went by the name MeChKiLLeR. Someone already has it ;) .

#32 ajskye

• Pip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationFlo ridah

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:33 AM

And I am afraid after reading here that Goons are going to join Liao I might have to reconsider my factional affiliation ;)

Guten tag herr Krait, this Amerikaner pilot bids you a welcome and hello after many years. Good to see you here along with the rest of the OI's.

#33 Kai Lui

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 42 posts
  • LocationChoas March

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:40 AM

welcome old solaris people... i'm fround invasion 3045
one time chancler of laio, that lead the refounding of house laio to be a major player in that game. :huh:

#34 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,658 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:04 PM

View PostSupremacist, on 14 August 2012 - 11:15 AM, said:

Outlaw Immortals, Disciples of Carnage, Golden Horde, Black Roses, Black Company, Borg, Kell Hounds, Desert Rats, Wolf's Dragoons (seeded by Kell Hounds), The Fallen, Crescent Hawks, Mech Gods, Damage Inc, Tooth of Ymir, Ryuken Roku, House of Shadows, Scorpions, Triad.

I have way too much saved notebooks :P

#35 SmithMPBT

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 793 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 12:48 PM

View PostTarl Cabot, on 12 October 2012 - 06:04 PM, said:

Outlaw Immortals, Disciples of Carnage, Golden Horde, Black Roses, Black Company, Borg, Kell Hounds, Desert Rats, Wolf's Dragoons (seeded by Kell Hounds), The Fallen, Crescent Hawks, Mech Gods, Damage Inc, Tooth of Ymir, Ryuken Roku, House of Shadows, Scorpions, Triad.

I have way too much saved notebooks ;)

That list really takes me back, great times. Thanks Tarl

#36 Quack2

Rookie

• 3 posts
  • LocationNRW

Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:08 PM

Greetings to all Solaris Fighters. <S> all !!!

#37 Jhereg KnT

• PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 08:53 AM

View PostTarl Cabot, on 12 October 2012 - 06:04 PM, said:

I have way too much saved notebooks :rolleyes:

dang where is the love.... :huh:

#38 PhobosAD

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 01:09 PM

Hi guys, Capt. Phobos of Liao on Solaris. I don't remember for sure what unit I was with, but Wolf's Dragoons sounds very familiar.

#39 Silky

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:20 PM

Another old timer here, I started out on AOL as a loner before getting recruited by a German outfit. I'm gutted that I can't remember the name as the guy who recruited me was a top notch fella, spent hours training me! I worked my way up to the rank of Lt Gen and I think my handle was Storm (I know, original right!)

I then launched my own unit called DeathGuards with another player called Roughneck and we ran that for a while before I was recruited by Pacer of Golden Horde and switched over to Gamestorm.

I remember having a few run ins with that fella "MeChKiLLeR" :( Wonder if he remembers me!

~Silky

#40 Ettibber

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 300 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:54 AM

View PostPhobosAD, on 27 October 2012 - 01:09 PM, said:

Hi guys, Capt. Phobos of Liao on Solaris. I don't remember for sure what unit I was with, but Wolf's Dragoons sounds very familiar.

well, come open beta you need to join us on the team speak. i'm a newbie to house liao(inso far as in MW3 and MW4 i fought on my own) but would love to have you around.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users