The Clans are Coming!

68 replies to this topic

#61 Thorn Hallis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,902 posts
  • LocationUnited States of Paranoia

Posted 16 December 2011 - 06:42 AM

View PostJaroth Winson, on 14 December 2011 - 08:29 PM, said:

Well MW4:Mercs is still around after everything that has happened, so I would not rule out that possibility.

MWO won't have player-administered servers, as far as I can see.

But back to topic: It will be interesting to see how much impact the battles will have. Maybe the clan invasion will be stoped cold allready on Trellwan.

Edited by Thorn Hallis, 16 December 2011 - 06:44 AM.

#62 Jaroth Corbett

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,252 posts
  • LocationSmoke Jaguar OZ

Posted 16 December 2011 - 08:07 AM

Actually from what the devs have said, we will be playing in the universe but not affecting it. This actually makes sense, As I said before this is a reboot, not a reenactment. Nobody is going to play to lose. We will be fighting on worlds that will have no bearing on the main timeline of the BT Universe. That means I do not THINK we will be fighting on worlds that contribute to major plot points like Wolcott, Luthien, Trell I etc.

If we played on Wolcott during the initial invasion, the Clans have to lose. If we play on Trell I, the IS has to lose. I suspect while fighting on these other worlds there will be a scripted event of some sort, like an ISN news flash relaying the important events that took place on that particular day in the timeline:

"This is George Smith reporting from Terra. News has just reached our desk that has had us all gasping for breath. Victor Stenier-Davion, Prince of the Commonwealth narrowly escaped capture by Clan forces on the world of Trell I earlier today. We are told that the Prince wanted to stay & fight to the bitter end with his troops but was ordered off-world by his commanding officer. This however was not enough & the Prince had to be rendered unconscious by his aide & close friend Galen ***. I know Hanse Davion & Melissa Steiner Davion, as well as the rest of the Federated Commonwealth are breathing a huge sigh of relief. How ironic it is that when Hanse Davion sent his son there, it was with the expectation that the young Prince would see little real action. This is George Smith, live from Terra."

LOL they banned C O X

Edited by Jaroth Winson, 16 December 2011 - 09:00 AM.

#63 William Knight

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blade
  • The Blade
  • 374 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 08:29 AM

we're ready for you clanner!

#64 Der BruzZzler von Wiesndoof

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationAm Grill

Posted 16 December 2011 - 09:10 AM

View PostWilliam Knight, on 16 December 2011 - 08:29 AM, said:

we're ready for you clanner!

We hope so, cause we don't wanna fight against whining fa**s! :)

#65 Draelren

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 191 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationBeaverton, OR

Posted 18 December 2011 - 05:15 PM

I hope the game keeps updating and is around for a good 11 years... then we can live a lot of the history out. Would be amazing.

#66 Ravn

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 538 posts
  • LocationMN or ID or...Middle East

Posted 18 December 2011 - 05:39 PM

I will be severely disappointed if I have to wait 20 flippin years (3069) to kill a snake as a Raven.

#67 Wraith 1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 714 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 05:39 PM

"Inner-Sphere barbarian, call your name, family, and unit designation"
*Gauss rifle reloads* Challenge accepted.

#68 Sagars

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 24 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 06:01 PM

YYYYYHHaaaaaaaaaa!! This look like saygon, hein junior?
Lets burn the ********!!! Im ready sir!

#69 Seth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 785 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 04:34 PM

I've added a Clan invasion timeline to the MWOwiki. I'll update it as events occur in the MWO timeline.

EDIT:The clan elected Leo Showers to the post of ilKhan a week ago (12 December) in the MechWarrior Online timeline.

Edited by Seth, 20 December 2011 - 01:08 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users