Cw Equipment Reward Incentive

1 reply to this topic

#1 HelBound

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 126 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 05:34 AM

The current 'Prove Your Allegiance' event has given me an idea. We have this weekend seen a higher CW population then ever. The quality of gameplay I saw was also quite high and the gameplay was quite enjoyable.

This brings me to my suggestion.

In CW do away with the cbill salvage reward and instead reward random equipment to the winning team.

CW should have an equipment reward incentive. Rather then a cbill related salvage random equipment should be rewarded to players achieving X match score similar to the current event where a match score of 80 awarded a player 1 point. (20 points resulted in a free mech/mech bay).

In this case a player achieving a match score of say 100 would be awarded a random piece of equipment aligned with IS or Clan (player dependant). So the IS player who achieved 100 match score may be awarded an IS medium laser, the clan'er an ER-ML as part of their salvage award.

This is cannon of course as the victor may claim salvage rights but also claim equipment caches, which a lance holding territory or defending a planetary weapons platform would have.

Suggested reward items would be done so randomly, with varying levels of commonality. IE AMS ammo would have a higher chance of reward then say a ER PPC.

Equipment may include:
-IS Ammo
-Clan Ammo
-IS Weapon Systems
-Clan Weapon Systems
-IS Engines (low probability)
-Clan Omni Pods (low probability)
-Consumables (UAV/Cold Shots)
-IS AMS
-Clan AMS
-IS ECM? (low probability)
-Clan ECM? (low probability)

I feel this system would encourage newer and casual players alike to que against planets rather then dropping in skirmish, conquest or invasion ques.

#2 Nightmare1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeeking over your shoulder while eating your cookies.

Posted 30 March 2015 - 08:31 AM

Yay, because I always wanted to win a mix of MGs, Single Heat Sinks, and AMS ammo after a hard-won CW match...

Neat idea, but I'll pass on it. I like my C-bills. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users