Pub In Faction Mode Should Face A Pub, Not A Premade

1 reply to this topic

#1 Lord Doomer

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 07:21 AM

Pub in faction mode should face a pub, not a premade. It's not even funny, we could not kill the first wave and we were supposed to be the one defending. We killed like 8 mech when I left they had killed like 36. This should be fixed. Can't make a point that way.

#2 Heklin

• Pip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 14 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 07:54 AM

There seems to be a lot of talk on the forums about pugs vs premades in CW.

Having played in premades and pugs for clan and IS I don't understand the fuss.

The strength in pre mades is purely that team work is OP to no team work. I have seen premades get destroyed because they didn't talk and support each other.

EVERY player now has the ability to talk in game if they want. More, if you don't like the in game VoIP there are multiple team speak servers you can log into and drop with randoms. Due to RL work travel I have to do this a lot as there aren't always friends online when I'm playing.

This is a 12 v 12 player game. It isn't a solo game. A solo/coop game would be awesome. But this isn't it. It is also can be a challenging game (as you are up against real people who might be better than you). So if you are constantly dying and loosing matches - either use coms or work on improving your pilot skills.
Every pilot has the option of not dropping solo if they wanted to. Joining groups really isn't hard.

I'm from Australia and sometimes there is less than 48 people playing CW on the planets. Splitting the cue would make it impossible to find games.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users