Urbanmech Slaughter Laughter

63 replies to this topic

#61 Piney II

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 1,224 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 01:45 PM

I wonder just how many players bought Urbies expecting them to be serious contenders. I know I didn't.

I'm sure that there are players that will field decent builds and do fairly well with the Urbies. I don't think I'll be in that club.It's a really cool novelty mech to me, and the Urbie Derbies should be fun.

Skilling them up is going to interesting......... :D

#62 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts
  • Locationclimbing Mt Tryhard, one smoldering Meta-Mech corpse at a time

Posted 02 April 2015 - 03:41 PM

View PostTahribator, on 02 April 2015 - 01:26 PM, said:

They will indeed die in droves. I'm looking forward to the "PGI PLS FIX URBIE HITBOXES" threads by those who did not realize they willingly bought the worst 'Mech the IS has to offer.

anyone who bought Urbie expecting Meta, deserves to drown in their own tears. Anyone who chases me thinking free lunch, though? Will drown in their own blood.

I've made every DoA mech work so far, with the power of Urbietology, there is no reason to think that streak wont continue.

(Also, trust me, there are FAR worse mechs in Btech than the Urbie. Not slower, but worse. the Hornet comes to mind as one...at least the urbie has armor and a 10 pt punch....)

View PostPiney, on 02 April 2015 - 01:45 PM, said:

I wonder just how many players bought Urbies expecting them to be serious contenders. I know I didn't.

I'm sure that there are players that will field decent builds and do fairly well with the Urbies. I don't think I'll be in that club.It's a really cool novelty mech to me, and the Urbie Derbies should be fun.

Skilling them up is going to interesting......... :D

too many people are tryhards and wannabe tryhards, and thus think all the rest of us must also be tryhards... and thus expect Urbie to be ubermeta, or why would we spend IRL money on him?

Me? I play da video games to have da fun. But what do I know?

#63 Roadkill

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 04:14 PM

View PostEcrof, on 31 March 2015 - 11:08 AM, said:

like lams to a slaughter. :)

Land-Air Mechs?

THE URBIE CAN FLY???

#64 Lord de Seis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts
  • LocationEdmonton Alberta, Canada

Posted 02 April 2015 - 04:18 PM

I can't wait to slaughter you in my Urbanmech!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users