Dont Really Understand The Fuss About Stalker 4N.

123 replies to this topic

#121 Alex Morgaine

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,049 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 04:50 PM

Is it to late to set up a test server with all weapons reset to their tt stats, and CB velocity, and reassess builds before gh factors in, and after? Might allow removal of a few heat quirks and allow velocity fixes, hell might be able to get the flamer and machine guns fixed at the same time.

Edited by Frosty Brand, 06 April 2015 - 04:50 PM.

#122 Yokaiko

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 6,775 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 04:52 PM

View PostFrosty Brand, on 06 April 2015 - 04:50 PM, said:

Is it to late to set up a test server with all weapons reset to their tt stats, and CB velocity, and reassess builds before gh factors in, and after? Might allow removal of a few heat quirks and allow velocity fixes, hell might be able to get the flamer and machine guns fixed at the same time.

To hard for PGI, once they take a path you NEVER get them to go back on it. There are still a pile of nerfs floating around from CB.

#123 Mavairo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 2,251 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 05:11 PM

I like how it's a not as fast, just as armored, warhawk, without as good of cooling.

And it's getting nerfed.

Last I heard no one was complaining about the warhawk being OP.

#124 Telmasa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,548 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 05:11 PM

I look at it this way.
The Stalker-4N getting nerfed can only be a good thing, even according to you folks who think the superquirks are justifiable.
Why?

- If it's true that the Stalker merely competes on the level that laserbarfmeta Clan builds do, it will make the Clan builds stand out as clearly OP once the 4N is nerfed.

- It's possible PGI may even have the foresight to bundle a nerf to Clan laserbarf (mostly by manipulating how ghost heat works, but also some slight range/damage reductions could probably be justifiable), thus preempting any imbalance issue altogether.

It may be somewhat overly hopeful of me, but that's how I look at it.

Ahh, who am I kidding.
Everybody knows how I am by now.
DEATH TO THE SUPERQUIRKS :angry:

51 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 51 guests, 0 anonymous users