23 replies to this topic

#21 Zack Esseth

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 248 posts
  • LocationRith Essa

Posted 15 May 2014 - 03:14 PM

I have it running stable on my Windows7 64bit with the MekTek packs. Cant recall if I did anything to make it stable, it just worked. One thing i will say though, if I alt tab out and come back in, its like traveling on Final Fantasy 6 world map resolution until I restart the game.

#22 Nightshade24

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,972 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted 02 December 2014 - 06:55 AM

I kinda wish MW4 had a bit more modders... would love it if someone made it a bit more lore friendly and made multiple variants of mechs... like a direwolf alt config A, B, C, etc...

#23 Kalamity27

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 145 posts
  • LocationEST

Posted 02 December 2014 - 07:56 AM

So much love for this game. But I am afraid to play it again. I have been burned one to many times by replaying old games. They just never seem to be quite like I remembered. Like old lovers, not sure if I changed or they did. . .

#24 Tordin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,936 posts
  • LocationNordic Union

Posted 24 December 2014 - 06:49 AM

Seriously, I regret so much that I didnt save the free download files of MW 4 with all its extras when I had the chance.
Will we ever get the chance to download it for free again? Its kinda overshadowed by MWO I know. Why couldnt there be released a Mech Warrior/ Commander collection pack with ALL games for download and retail, refitted for use on most OP systems?
Maybe a possible MW 5 will spark up that possibility.. *sigh*

Edited by Tordin, 24 December 2014 - 06:50 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users