Phantoms Of The Aces Is Looking For Its Newest Recruits!

58 replies to this topic

#21 Firecrafter

• PipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 28 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationIndiana, United States

Posted 31 October 2015 - 12:35 PM

As always, we are looking for any and all players to join our community! (phantomsaces.teamspeak3.org)

#22 SerenaF

Rookie

• The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 04:49 PM

This Friday night, we will be having another drop night on our Teamspeak, so if you are interested in joining a group, stop by and say hi!

#23 Firecrafter

• PipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 28 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 02:29 PM

Hey gents, we are still looking for players to fill our ranks! Do you want to continue to drop in CW even with the event being over? We have a good portion of our group that would be willing to continue to drop in CW (assuming they can find a match).

#24 Worstplayer007

Rookie

• Mercenary
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 11:14 AM

If you are looking for a Unit that consist people are mature and know how to play the game then you have found the right place.

I am with these people for about 2 months, these guys are solid they taught me how to make useful build for diferent types of mechs, and how to use them, generally a Good, Reliable Player, not just the Worstplayer.

I wish you all a good day and thank you for joining the Phantoms of the Aces (sorry for my English).

#25 Blitz972

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 05:55 PM

Hey everybody. We are still looking for new players to join our community. I hope to see you around. (phantomsaces.teamspeak3.org)

#26 SerenaF

Rookie

• The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 10:57 AM

Alright all you potential recruits. The majority of our community will be participating in the 2nd battle of Tukayyid! We look forward to seeing any fresh faces in our teamspeak, helping us put a boot to the teeth of those dirty clanners!

#27 RTSThunder

• PipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 07:16 PM

Greetings MechWarriors,
We are still looking for new recruits to come and enjoy our community! If you are interested in joining, help yourself to come hangout on our teamspeak (phantomsaces.teamspeak3.org)
Hope to see some new friendly faces!Posted Image

#28 Ink Sikes

• PipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 68 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 07:54 PM

These guys are a good company to have on a drop. I've had the pleasure of combining arms with them from my own unit on various occasions and it is always good fun. Check them out!

#29 RTSThunder

• PipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 21 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 03:07 PM

Round up recruits,
We are looking for some new recruits to come hangout and enjoy the company. If you are interested in joining come check out our teamspeak Posted Image (phantomsaces.teamspeak3.org)

#30 Firecrafter

• PipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 28 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 04:54 PM

Hey gents, looking for a new unit for the new year? Come talk to us on our Teamspeak server!

#31 RTSThunder

• PipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 01:26 PM

This coming weekend we are expecting many people to come play on our teamspeak for our weekend events. Anyone interested in joining our community of mature players, feel free to come and hangout on our teamspeak!

#32 Hardin4188

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 221 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 10 February 2016 - 04:10 PM

Hello everyone! We are a proud Steiner unit looking for new recruits. We are looking for players of all types, new and old to Battletech. Join us at "phantomsaces.teamspeak3.org".

#33 RTSThunder

• PipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 04:01 PM

Greetings fellow mechwarriors,
The Phantoms of the Aces is doing is doing a weekly weekend event that is usually full of players! If you are interested in joining please feel free to come on our teamspeak! (phantomsaces.teamspeak3.org). See you out there mechwarriors!

#34 Hardin4188

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 221 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 20 February 2016 - 02:44 PM

Attention mechwarriors! Phantoms of the Aces is recruiting! For all combat roles, group and faction play. Join us at "phantomsaces.teamspeak3.org" if you are interested!

#35 RTSThunder

• PipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 05:00 PM

Greetings mechwarriors,
Phantoms of the Aces is now on Discord! If you are interested in in joining and hanging out with people that play every day, feel free to stop by! (https://discord.gg/0mQXLPVrH3riKXNb)

#36 Sneak78

• PipPip
  • Senior Corporal
  • Senior Corporal
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 02:29 PM

well, i am looking for a unit.. im in the eu timezone tho..

#37 Hardin4188

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 221 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 05 March 2016 - 04:55 PM

View PostSneak78, on 04 March 2016 - 02:29 PM, said:

well, i am looking for a unit.. im in the eu timezone tho..

We do have a few EU members in the community and we do hope to grow it. We are trying to recruit from all time zones. We have switched from Teamspeak to Discord because it is much easier to communicate across time zones. Please feel free to join us online! https://discordapp.c...mQXLPVrH3riKXNb

#38 RTSThunder

• PipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 05:31 PM

Greetings Mechwarriors,
This coming weekend we are going to be doing our weekend Lance drops, please feel free to stop by and hangout! If you are interested in joining our Discord please go here: (https://discord.gg/0mQXLPVrH3riKXNb)

#39 Hardin4188

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 221 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 23 March 2016 - 03:14 PM

Attention mechwarriors! Phantoms of the Aces is recruting! For all combat roles, group and faction play. We have players on every day with a focus on the weekends. We are mostly a North American unit, but we have Europeans who play with us as well. Please check us out on Discord if you are interested. https://discord.gg/0mQXLPVrH3riKXNb

#40 RTSThunder

• PipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 04:56 PM

Hello mechwarriors, We are looking for some more casual players who are willing to have some fun! If you are interested in joining, hop on our teamspeak! We have cookies.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users