3 replies to this topic

#1 Scum of the Earth

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hungry
  • The Hungry
  • 106 posts
  • LocationMidwest, USA

Posted 11 April 2015 - 08:05 PM

I thought that since PGI would like some feedback on their new system, I would add what I think is the biggest problem with it.

There's no way to add a title so people don't now how you're running a group (I.E. All IS, or all Clan, or looking for group size 2-12).

This has made the match making a bit of a pain in the @$$. People jumping in and out because they want something when they join a group but no way of knowing. So then when people all ready up, people are cancelling because the group isn't the size that they want. I hope that they address this problem in a future patch.

#2 Yokaiko

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 6,775 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 08:52 PM

View PostScum of the Earth, on 11 April 2015 - 08:05 PM, said:

I thought that since PGI would like some feedback on their new system, I would add what I think is the biggest problem with it.

There's no way to add a title so people don't now how you're running a group (I.E. All IS, or all Clan, or looking for group size 2-12).

This has made the match making a bit of a pain in the @$$. People jumping in and out because they want something when they join a group but no way of knowing. So then when people all ready up, people are cancelling because the group isn't the size that they want. I hope that they address this problem in a future patch.

Invite only is a thing when you form the group.

Seriously reduces the churn.

#3 El Bandito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 11 April 2015 - 09:50 PM

1. It is better to put such threads in the feedback section. http://mwomercs.com/...feedback-13386/

2. Someone had already put the same thread there, so no worries. http://mwomercs.com/...g-descriptions/

#4 Fragnot

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts
  • LocationUS Eastern

Posted 12 April 2015 - 05:49 AM

View PostScum of the Earth, on 11 April 2015 - 08:05 PM, said:

I haven't tried LFG system yet, but I'd love to run groups of all IS Mechs or all brawler builds, for example. If they enabled titles like that, I'd be more interested in LFG.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users