• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationKansas City MO.

Posted 12 April 2015 - 11:44 AM

Originally the April edition of the 24 Hour Mechathon was scheduled for the last weekend in April, however due to a busy schedule that weekend, it was moved up to this coming Saturday.

These Mechathons are a prelude to the big event happening this August where I will be hosting a 24 Hour Mechathon/Charity Event for Covenant House an organization that was there for me when I needed it most over 20 years ago.

I am doing one of these a month in preparation for the August event so that when it comes, I will be used to staying up for 24 hours again and thus be able to give the August event the full attention it deserves. Since I am over 40 years old now, staying up for 24 hours doesn't come as easy as it once did.

This Saturday's Mechathon will start at 9:00 AM CST and will be streamed at Twitch.tv/rjbass3 and also at Twitch.tv/RobinsonRangers as well as possibly a couple others like last time. This Saturdays Mechathon will also have a couple of giveaways in the form of some Google Play gift cards and possibly some other items.

Any MWO pilot is welcome to drop with me during the event. I will post more info about that as the weekend gets closer. In the mean time, I hope you can join us for the event, and we will see you on the battlefield.

Posted Image

#2 RjBass3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 03:02 PM

It is confirmed. I will have 1 Google Play $15 gift card and 2 Karma Koin $10 gift cards to give away during the Mechathon. Good luck.

#3 RjBass3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 06:42 AM

Ok we are less than 24 hours away from the 24 hour gaming/streaming event. I thinks I need to get some good sleep tonight.

Anyways, I promised some more info closer to the event, and while I don't have to much more info to share I do have a couple of small things.

As previously stated, I will have the Google Play and Karma Koin gift cards to give away during the event, and I may possibly have something else. That is still to be determined.

Any MWO pilot, regardless of unit or faction, is welcome to drop with me during the event. The only requirement is that the pilot have Teamspeak installed with microphone/talking abilities. We will be on the Robinson Rangers TS server which is found at rrb.enjinvoice.com. Be aware that plenty of my fellow Robinson Rangers have pledged to participate in the Mechathon, but as space opens up, you will be pulled into the group. Just join the waiting room, and pilots will be pulled in as needed. For standard pilots it will be on a first come first server basis. Some RRB officers and any potential PGI employee who wishes to drop with us will get priority.

Again the Mechathon begins at 9:00 AM CST. I will take short breaks during the 24 hour period for meals, stretches, head clearing etc..

If you have any questions please feel free to ask them here.

Thanks and cya all tomorrow.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users