Pinpoint Skill

2 replies to this topic

#1 Gallowglas

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,690 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 05:10 PM

Is there any plan in the near future to replace Pinpoint with something meaningful? I know you guys have picked up velocity in a lot of areas and I do appreciate that. However, doesn't it seem strange that we've had a skill in game for over a year that has zero effect? Granted, one might argue that Quick Ignition is almost nearly as pointless. I think it's well past time both were thrown out in favor of something more applicable. Nobody's really talked about it for a long time either, so I am just curious how soon it might be before these are addressed?

#2 SirNotlag

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 335 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 05:16 PM

they made a comment awhile back that it wasn't on their radar so it will probably be awhile before they get around to it.

#3 Nightmare1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeeking over your shoulder while eating your cookies.

Posted 13 April 2015 - 08:15 AM

Quick Ignition is nice because it helps you crank back up faster when you overheat. It's also good for if powering back up if you shut down for an ambush. I wouldn't call it useless.

Pinpoint is a bit frustrating though. I would like to see it replaced with something like projectile velocity increase. Maybe 5% velocity buff? It would affect ballistics, missiles, and PPCs/ERPPCs.

Edited by Nightmare1, 13 April 2015 - 08:15 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users