Premium account activation

10 replies to this topic

#1 arkanor

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 05:28 AM

Well, noticed the founders packs are on sale and one of the big items in all of them is X months "premium account".

Does this go active as soon as the game launches and cannot be stopped? Or can it be suspended a-la NavyField or similar (or start unactivated and can be used on a 1mo basis, etc)? I'm tempted to go in on one but if I'm preoccupied when the game goes live it would be a shame to waste one of the big perks.

#2 Syrusbrian

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 52 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 02 July 2012 - 05:35 AM

i think they will give a clearity soon opon that

#3 SinnerX

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 02 July 2012 - 06:05 AM

Huh, this brought up another question in my mind... have the devs told us when our premium time will start? Will it be on Aug 7th for early access, or will they wait until official launch? I would assume the former.

#4 Syrusbrian

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 52 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 02 July 2012 - 06:20 AM

think its on the official launch it will activate not sure

#5 DeathAxle

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 06:36 AM

I would say lauch as early access is into the beta, and I would assume that there will be a sever wipe once beta ends and so launch day is the start of the game.

#6 Pat Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,187 posts
  • LocationSol, NA, Iowa

Posted 02 July 2012 - 06:42 AM

Not sure when it goes into effect but I do know that after august 7th, there will be no more wipes and atleast some of the perks from the packs you will get right then i.e. the mech for sure if you chose elite/legendary. Hopefully they don't activate it until you log in for the first time after august 7th tho I am not sure how difficult this would be

#7 Kodiak Knight

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 102 posts
  • LocationRuhr-Area, NRW, Germany

Posted 02 July 2012 - 08:55 AM

There has been no clear statement yet. (I've researched this issue at some length) Other than that Premium MIGHT begin ticking with the beginning of Open Beta.

However I would aks you to support my suggestion here, which will probably solve all your problems and worries regarding this matter.

#8 Schtirlitz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:09 AM

We can only suggest.
And usually premium accounts or prepayed playing time can't be stopped or freezed.

#9 arkanor

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 01:08 PM

View PostKodiak Knight, on 02 July 2012 - 08:55 AM, said:

There has been no clear statement yet. (I've researched this issue at some length) Other than that Premium MIGHT begin ticking with the beginning of Open Beta.

There's no way, that would be absolutely absurd. Beta stats *are* going to be wiped once it goes live.

Edited by arkanor, 07 July 2012 - 01:09 PM.

#10 AgentHarbinger

• PipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 72 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 07 July 2012 - 01:12 PM

View Postarkanor, on 07 July 2012 - 01:08 PM, said:

There's no way, that would be absolutely absurd. Beta stats *are* going to be wiped once it goes live.

I don't know about that, unless something really busted in the beta play, i've seen several games not wipe progress from beta to full launch.

]-[arby

#11 Zynk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • LocationTucson

Posted 07 July 2012 - 01:13 PM

Premium starts as soon as you log-in on 7 Aug as there will no wipes after 7 Aug it's not a problem as you keep all the exp and c-bills you make.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users