Cw Works

1 reply to this topic

#1 Fonzie260

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 90 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 06:08 AM

CW actually works when it's played as intended.

I can't tell you how many games I have played in CW where the Clans and IS... murderball up and either rush in and objective camp/kill or spawn camp/kill.====== NO FUN.

However I did just play a IS group that played the game as it was meant to be played. They didn't spawn camp nor did they base rush... they actually played lance units and they won. The most important thing about it was it was actually fun.

That experience in CW has me rethinking the game. Maybe it's not that CW is broken but we have all become so used to groups manipulating the game so much that we just fall in line with that same kind of thought. Maybe 12 mans aren't playing the game as it was meant to be played in CW.

Just a thought.

#2 sycocys

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 7,600 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 07:07 AM

I have to agree, I think my favorite match so far was a total loss of epic proportions because my team didn't adjust at all to the others having a great lance based strategy.

Had we all gathered initially though, I'd say even that strategy wouldn't have worked well because we would have focused down one lance at a time - so unfortunately due to the game's mechanics there really needs to be objectives or larger/split map design that force more interesting strategy into the game on both sides of the field.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users