Shout Out To Cgbi

4 replies to this topic

#1 RustyBolts

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 1,151 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 01:46 PM

Had several drops with you last night and I was impressed. While we didn't win all the battles, you handled yourself honorably and professionally. It was a lot of fun.

I also want to apologize for the lack of response from on your members who asked if I wanted to join CGBI. I was typing a response when my game DC'd. I appreciated the offer.

#2 Lord0fHats

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 619 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 02:11 PM

Yes we had many good games this event with many people. I remember playing with you Rusty and they were indeed rough games at times. Rough but worth it :D

Shout outs to 66AH and 12th DG for the IS in particular. I really enjoyed my games against them.

#3 Gremlich Johns

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,855 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 30 April 2015 - 02:13 PM

Thanx to our CGBI Trothkin for letting the Clan Blood Spirit Galaxy support them!

#4 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 30 April 2015 - 03:15 PM

Had great drops with you last night Rusty Bolts. You were amazing with all eyes on you at the end of the one Emerald Taiga.

Gremlich Johns, always a pleasure to drop with our trothkin of CBS.

#5 RustyBolts

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 1,151 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 04:32 PM

View PostCoffiNail, on 30 April 2015 - 03:15 PM, said:

Had great drops with you last night Rusty Bolts. You were amazing with all eyes on you at the end of the one Emerald Taiga.

Gremlich Johns, always a pleasure to drop with our trothkin of CBS.

Thank you very much. I think that particular drop, I had a lot of luck on my side. I did not realize I had an audience.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users