Noob Looking For Clan

3 replies to this topic

#1 Midnight Wizard

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 10:57 PM

Hello!

I am a new player, I played maybe 10 games a few years ago, and have recently picked up the game again, played another ~50 games in the last few days. I selected Clan Wolf on the factions page because its the only faction I remember from way back when, playing MW2 and Mercs. The only mech I own is a Thunderbolt.

I'm looking for a clan mainly for someone to tell me what to do - I've found the game a lot easier in pub games when there is someone on mic giving orders for me to follow. Perhaps one day, with some guidance, I can be that person.

I'm in Australia, 26 years old, mature team-focused gamer. Don't let the timezone dissuade you - I'm available most mornings, which is US evening time. The only thing that might be a hassle is my ~250 ping to US servers.

Thanks for reading,
Midnight

#2 Peiper

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 1,444 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationA fog where no one notices the contrast of white on white

Posted 22 April 2015 - 01:16 AM

Midnight, watch for a PM from me on behalf of my Devil Dogs, and check out our recruiting thread below. We alternate contracts, fighting for both our Wolf Trothkin and our Steiner brothers and sisters. It gives us a variety of mechs and friends to play with. More details in that PM I'm about to send you.

http://mwomercs.com/...20#entry4375390

Posted Image

#3 Gyrok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 22 April 2015 - 07:10 AM

View PostMidnight Wizard, on 21 April 2015 - 10:57 PM, said:

Hello!

I am a new player, I played maybe 10 games a few years ago, and have recently picked up the game again, played another ~50 games in the last few days. I selected Clan Wolf on the factions page because its the only faction I remember from way back when, playing MW2 and Mercs. The only mech I own is a Thunderbolt.

I'm looking for a clan mainly for someone to tell me what to do - I've found the game a lot easier in pub games when there is someone on mic giving orders for me to follow. Perhaps one day, with some guidance, I can be that person.

I'm in Australia, 26 years old, mature team-focused gamer. Don't let the timezone dissuade you - I'm available most mornings, which is US evening time. The only thing that might be a hassle is my ~250 ping to US servers.

Thanks for reading,
Midnight

We have a huge contingency of EU players that are US morning players...as well as some NA morning guys too...

Might check us out...www.cwdg.us.

(We also have some aussies...they play all kinds of hours though...)

#4 Xeraphale

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 241 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 22 April 2015 - 07:38 AM

Well, if you don't mind not doing it doggie-style and joining the ranks of Clan Ghost Bear then you might want to check us out:

http://ghost-bear-command.com/

We have players from all over the world... even in Australia (gasp!)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users