• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,016 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSomewhere where you'll probably never go to

Posted 22 April 2015 - 01:34 PM

Is going to be happy happy joy joy slaughter.

I can just imagine the pre-mades listening to that song.

So, what I can say, is that stay away if you'r KDR is lower than 1. Chances are that the rest may go boom boom or splat splat all over that armor of yours.

#2 Torgun

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 02:16 PM

CW is mainly for farming pugs, but at least during the event there should be enough pugs that you have a reasonable chance ot getting matches with mainly pugs on either side. I'm not gonna play it though, CW has tons of work that needs to be done before it becomes remotely interesting.

#3 El Bandito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 22 April 2015 - 07:23 PM

I suppose it comes down to the prizes being offered. If I can get something worthy out of the challenge, I wouldn't mind a hit to my WLR in return.

#4 Juodas Varnas

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,534 posts
  • LocationGrand Duchy of Lithuania

Posted 22 April 2015 - 07:35 PM

View PostScout Derek, on 22 April 2015 - 01:34 PM, said:

Is going to be happy happy joy joy slaughter.

I can just imagine the pre-mades listening to that song.

So, what I can say, is that stay away if you'r KDR is lower than 1. Chances are that the rest may go boom boom or splat splat all over that armor of yours.

Does KDR really matter? I mean, it takes into account ALL mechs i've played in and not just the mechs i play in CW.
Because my KDR has been really lowered in my futile attempts at leveling my Jenners.

Besides, i don't mind losing and even in a complete CW stomp, i'm usually capable of putting out enough damage to qualify for events (80pts)

#5 One Medic Army

• 5,985 posts
  • LocationBay Area, California

Posted 22 April 2015 - 07:58 PM

I can't believe people here actually care about their stats.

Seriously, nobody else can see them, and they don't really mean much unless you're solely playing group queue with the same group.

I'll play if the prizes are good. If my KDR and W/L ratio drop, I'll sob quietly over my loot, or more accurately continue not giving a crap.

[edit] Guess what? ​CW does't even count for stats as far as I can tell!
My stats have no entry for the firestarter nor for the small pulse laser, which I only run in CW.

Edited by One Medic Army, 22 April 2015 - 08:01 PM.

#6 meteorol

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,848 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 10:36 PM

View PostOne Medic Army, on 22 April 2015 - 07:58 PM, said:

[edit] Guess what? ​CW does't even count for stats as far as I can tell!
My stats have no entry for the firestarter nor for the small pulse laser, which I only run in CW.

Correct, CW stats are not counted so far. There was a small bug during a CW event where losses counted towards your stats, but i think that is fixed now.

Considering OP... I can safely play CW if i have a k/d above 1?
Well, my k/d is above 3 and i still think about skipping the event. Because CW flat out sucks if you play solo. I did it during the last event (to get that thunderbolt) and for easily 3/4 of my CW matches i was one of 2 or the only goddamn guy who got above 1k damage between all 4 mechs. I had some of the worst time with this game since CB during this event

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users