Empty Shells

5 replies to this topic

#1 Doomcreeper

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 01:22 PM

Any plan on adding empty shells for weapons using lead? I know, this is an unnecessary feature but i think, it would be nice seeing hot empty shells ejecting from guns. And that would be an improvement for the game. Any comments?

#2 MovinTarget

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 24 April 2015 - 01:40 PM

If they did it, it may be yet another series of particles to draw graphically that might drag performance down on some player's computer. If they did it, it would have to be optional...

#3 WonderSparks

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 909 posts
  • LocationVictoria, BC, Canada

Posted 24 April 2015 - 02:21 PM

I also feel something like this would be a nice touch for those non-toasters computers that can handle the additional load.
I would like to note, though, I recently started noticing things being ejected from firing Gauss Rifles (besides the slug), which, maybe due to increasing my settings recently, I had not noticed before. But it is a thing... even if these things disappear fairly quickly.

#4 Nightshade24

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,972 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted 24 April 2015 - 03:31 PM

you mean empty cases of the shell?

Yea, like those on the jagermech for the MW: O wallpaper the one that is our current website wallpaper right now on the right?

I think it would be a cool thing but I would prefer things that can benefit all players first.

#5 Twilight Fenrir

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 05:24 AM

I feel like we had that at some point... but it got removed... not 100% sure though...

I know we can see the sabot shed from a gauss rifle slug...

#6 Doomcreeper

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 11:42 AM

You are all right. But it was just a thought and do not know if they did it before but if they did, too bad we don't have those shells at the moment. Anyway, it might have been nice seeing shell cases flying all over the place.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users