Achievements Balance BattleMechs

38 replies to this topic

#1 CagenXL

• PipPipPip
  • The Star
  • The Star
  • 64 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 06:58 PM

As many of you have seen, our Unit is new. Started Febuary 4th. We have had the pleasure of getting whooped by many of you over and over again, 900 deaths for me alone,

But the progression is real! GL gents.

Sincerely Divide by Zero, div0
http://www.div0clan.com

Edited by CagenXL, 08 March 2017 - 07:01 PM.

#2 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 08 March 2017 - 08:31 PM

I don't get it...

1. It's QP - This is FP forum.
2. The TAGZ players clearly won that game, half your team didn't even crack 200dmg - very little team focus firing.
3. That is a shocking HBR build, 4 tonne of UAC ammo for one UAC10 is a waste.
4. Weapon grouping is balls and you're just spraying DMG because of it
5. Your heat management is, well, not particularly great. Needs a lot of work. If you loaded it out like THIS it would be just OK heat wise.
6. You face-tanked a KDK3 rather than torso twisting, almost losing a torso in the process

Nothing to do with Faction Play, Balance or Achievements. Shows plenty of room for improvement at least.

Where is a mod? This one belongs in the Gen Disc/Barracks or User Video section...

Edited by justcallme A S H, 08 March 2017 - 09:03 PM.

#3 CagenXL

• PipPipPip
  • The Star
  • The Star
  • 64 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 12:30 AM

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 08 March 2017 - 08:31 PM, said:

I don't get it...

1. It's QP - This is FP forum.
2. The TAGZ players clearly won that game, half your team didn't even crack 200dmg - very little team focus firing.
3. That is a shocking HBR build, 4 tonne of UAC ammo for one UAC10 is a waste.
4. Weapon grouping is balls and you're just spraying DMG because of it
5. Your heat management is, well, not particularly great. Needs a lot of work. If you loaded it out like THIS it would be just OK heat wise.
6. You face-tanked a KDK3 rather than torso twisting, almost losing a torso in the process

Nothing to do with Faction Play, Balance or Achievements. Shows plenty of room for improvement at least.

Where is a mod? This one belongs in the Gen Disc/Barracks or User Video section...

It's this guy again!~ LMAO.. Thanks man, we didn't give a **** about any of that for a match or two. Who cares eh?

#4 Cato Phoenix

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 843 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 12:55 AM

1. I like that you're playing with a team and improving.

2. Not the right forum.

3. I agree that the build could use some work. It's quite hybridized at at very diverse ranges. 1 UAC10 and 2ML is a bit anemic up close, and a PPC anemic at range for a heavy mech. And protect that left torso!

4. Keep up the practice. Your unit had 3 in the 400-600 range and 4 in 100-250 range. Not actually bad numbers but occupying 5/6 of the lower match scores. Still, a win is a win.

5. If you post a video, especially about progression, prepare to be critiqued. Responding 'lmao' to someone offering comments isn't generally well received or productive if you're trying to develop as a player.

6. Good luck with the unit and good hunting in further matches.

#5 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 09 March 2017 - 01:18 AM

Just giving you some pointers mate.

You want to get better - take it on board. Or don't take it on board.

I want everyone to improve at FP to provide better competition for everyone.

#6 Moomtazz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 577 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 04:06 AM

Well you have the twitch streaming and video making with crummy music part down. You also seem oblivious to good advice. All hype and no substance.

#7 Davegt27

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,970 posts
  • LocationCO

Posted 09 March 2017 - 04:06 AM

Op you should have been around for FP v1 and v2 900 deaths is nothing

The amount of brutal beatings we took was shocking

#8 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 09 March 2017 - 05:10 AM

View PostDavegt27, on 09 March 2017 - 04:06 AM, said:

Op you should have been around for FP v1 and v2 900 deaths is nothing

The amount of brutal beatings we took was shocking

With a KDR of 0.31... It's not hard to have 900 deaths in 192 games (current leaderboard).

Given I saw the same div0 member suicide another 2 mechs tonight (KDR 0.36) as last week... No wonder the KDR is so low in that unit. They don't even attempt to fight.

#9 Marquis De Lafayette

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 1,396 posts
  • LocationIn Valley Forge with General Washington

Posted 09 March 2017 - 05:50 AM

It's commendable that you are self-aware enough to recognize you have a ways to go in your play.

Showing progression however would be getting that k/d up to .50 (for starters), not posting a video of a QP match. Going from 3 deaths per kill to 2 deaths per kill would be a small step in the right direction and isn't that hard.

You could also use some progression in recognizing the difference between players saying "hard truths" to actually help you guys and trolling. Most of us recognize we need more active players like you and we just want better teammates and better competition (to make better matches)

Best of luck with the new unit

#10 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 09 March 2017 - 05:53 AM

Ash, you've turned into a real craba$$... they formed like what, a month ago ? Isn't a teensy bit of slack called for perhaps ?? I mean, Don't you ever get tired of telling everyone else how much better you'd have done it ?? Sheesh. Has it ever occurred to you guys that every team you bash and make fun of, often becomes one less team you have to face you on the field eventually.. Do you want all that's left to be EVIL and ZMOM across from you ??

Div0... keep rocking it out. If you're having fun, it doesn't matter what the "experts" and assorted forum trolls here have to say about it. Pick up the good builds as you go.. The skills will come with more practice. Above all else, Enjoy !! (Cute music on the vid. ) Posted Image

#11 Fake News

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 519 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 06:47 AM

View PostAylward, on 09 March 2017 - 05:53 AM, said:

Ash, you've turned into a real craba$$... they formed like what, a month ago ? Isn't a teensy bit of slack called for perhaps ?? I mean, Don't you ever get tired of telling everyone else how much better you'd have done it ?? Sheesh. Has it ever occurred to you guys that every team you bash and make fun of, often becomes one less team you have to face you on the field eventually.. Do you want all that's left to be EVIL and ZMOM across from you ??

Div0... keep rocking it out. If you're having fun, it doesn't matter what the "experts" and assorted forum trolls here have to say about it. Pick up the good builds as you go.. The skills will come with more practice. Above all else, Enjoy !! (Cute music on the vid. ) Posted Image

There's no crying in baseball.

#12 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 09 March 2017 - 09:50 AM

Have I? I think your forum warrior status has been degraded to - very unware.

See if you had div0 players in your matches TK'ing/suiciding, then deny it/accuse you of lying, then the truth came out that it did happen (more suiciding happened again last night)... You'd start to wonder as well.

Lets not discuss Zito's Mom. Given we milked her teat last week, then she milked us, it's an even playing field IMO.

Anyway, I don't think you've ever dropped with me. If you had, you'd know I'm mostly stirring here.
I'll help anyone, I'll scrim, I'll lobby, I'll share builds. No problems what so ever there.

HOWEVER...

I want to create some rivalry.
I want them to train.
I want them to get better.
I want them to HUNT ME on the battlefield (so I can kill em 1 by 1).

Most of all I want them to stop giving up and farken suiciding and/or TK'ing every farken match they get pwned in.

Edited by justcallme A S H, 09 March 2017 - 09:51 AM.

#13 CagenXL

• PipPipPip
  • The Star
  • The Star
  • 64 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 10:31 AM

Agreed and thanks mate, we take that guy with a grain of salt. I am sure he seen another member suicide.. He said the same member. But that member has been offline for 2 days now, so who knows.. LMAO.

I am a busy man, with real life issues. So i don't take his game keyboard warrior shitpost's to heart mate.

Thanks again homes! We def will keep it up!

#14 Positive Mental Attitude

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 393 posts
  • LocationWAYup

Posted 09 March 2017 - 10:35 AM

Div0... more like div C

#15 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 09 March 2017 - 10:41 AM

View PostCagenXL, on 09 March 2017 - 10:31 AM, said:

He said the same member.

Please quote where I said this.

Again, making up stories against facts.

Come at me on the battlefield... To date not one div0 member has killed me, yet, I have mauled you all.

View PostRedjack d3, on 09 March 2017 - 10:35 AM, said:

Div0... more like div C

PMSL.

Div E

#16 Fake News

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 519 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 11:16 AM

View PostCagenXL, on 09 March 2017 - 10:31 AM, said:

Agreed and thanks mate, we take that guy with a grain of salt. I am sure he seen another member suicide.. He said the same member. But that member has been offline for 2 days now, so who knows.. LMAO.

I am a busy man, with real life issues. So i don't take his game keyboard warrior shitpost's to heart mate.

Thanks again homes! We def will keep it up!

Posted Image

#17 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 09 March 2017 - 11:40 AM

HHoD is the Davion version of Divide by 0, not surprised you are on there side.

#18 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 09 March 2017 - 12:34 PM

Oh I'm so crushed, nag.. You forum samurai, you.. (runs down hall crying and slams door)

#19 SneekiBreeki

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 358 posts
  • LocationI came here to laugh at you.(^・ω・^)

Posted 09 March 2017 - 01:04 PM

#20 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 09 March 2017 - 01:16 PM

Hey now, just posting a casual observation. You can cry on your own time. You trolls keep attacking justcallme Ash. Someone has to defend him.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users