35 replies to this topic

#21 hargneux

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 104 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 25 April 2015 - 01:16 PM

Use the Looking For Group tool and don't drop until you have 12 people grouped up.

Install teamspeak and find the main teamspeak server for your faction and connect to it. Convince your whole group to do the same. Reach out to the experienced players in your faction to teach how to melt clanners.

Stop QQing, it's embarassing.

#22 Strykewolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 394 posts
  • LocationRogue River, Oregon

Posted 25 April 2015 - 01:30 PM

There are a few of us who have, temporarily, stepped out of our units in order to switch sides to try and help get the numbers a bit more balanced. It's just going to take some time for them to get caught up on the requests.

Though, if they'd just turn off the wait time; it'd be faster. LOL

#23 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,780 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 01:51 PM

if i had mastered doom crows, but i do not.

#24 Strykewolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 394 posts
  • LocationRogue River, Oregon

Posted 25 April 2015 - 01:57 PM

View PostLordNothing, on 25 April 2015 - 01:51 PM, said:

if i had mastered doom crows, but i do not.

Well, I have one crow, that I got from a previous event. And around 15 mil c-bills. So, would still be using two trials but, fairly confident I'd still do alright.

#25 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,780 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 02:55 PM

i want to switch to clan at some point, but after i have another chassis or two, i have enough for a deck but not a good deck.

#26 Ravensshadow

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 95 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 01:54 PM

View Postkanashimimi, on 24 April 2015 - 05:40 PM, said:

For everyone who is having a hard time right now:

Ppl are complaining over the long waiting times until they are getting dropped on IS side, but there is an easy way to fix this and its up the the players to decide if they want this fixed.

There are like 2 or 3 times more players on IS side than on Clan, its up to you to change it.

You can just join Clan faction in order to get dropped instantly.

Also Game Servers are having problems right now which are getting fixed, its just a matter of time.

Also it looks like IS forces are getting messed up by superior Clan technologie, this may be true, but be aware that equally skilled Pilots on both sides should result in only a small diffrence in Win/loss ratio, since the clan tech is slightly better but not totaly OP. So there must be a gap between Pilot Skill level on IS vs Clan. Are IS Pilots really properly prepared for this ? Did you do your homework and do you know how to shoot the enemy ?

I think there are many unexpierienced Pilots out there and maybe even more on the IS side since for a new Player this may be the first option, remember this is a big event and most likely "everyone" will be playing this, not only the well prepared and heavy expierienced solid Faction War Pilots.

So just keep calm and aim for some legs, see you on the Battlefield

Ps.: if you are interested in changing faction you should read this: https://mwomercs.com...rs-solo-players

Your fairly clueless

#27 K O Z A K

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,322 posts
  • LocationTrue North Strong and Free

Posted 26 July 2019 - 01:58 PM

View PostRavensshadow, on 26 July 2019 - 01:54 PM, said:

Your fairly clueless

Your fairly late

#28 Ravensshadow

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 95 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 01:59 PM

The people actually joining matches are fairly even and balance themselves out. the issue is not enough people are joining matches to get up to 24. also you can get bumped several times because of that low iq idea that group should get priority.

#29 C H E E K I E Z

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 540 posts

Posted 27 July 2019 - 07:21 AM

So, this proceded during NA primetime, however we had a pretty big group of a lot or good players, 4 evil 6 bcmf and fusion. We stayed clan most of the night, because every drop we came out of there was 18+ in IS and no one on clan.

Long story short almost every group we played got mad at us for being on clan side because clan was defending and IS attacking.

The reason we went clan, was because we had been IS all day, attacking all day, and the IS q just kept stacking up. We wanted insta-games so that's where we go.

We 48-6'ed a team as IS attacking boreal vault, 48-15 as IS attacking sulfur.
We 48-3 a team on grim defence.

Not pug groups, 8+man premades.

I'm fine being the big bad boogeyman man team, because I've been in many many games as a solo pug vs threse tams, and they have do the same thing to the puggies that we do to them.

It's all the totem pole.

#30 K O Z A K

• 2,322 posts
  • LocationTrue North Strong and Free

Posted 27 July 2019 - 09:23 AM

View PostC H E E K I E Z, on 27 July 2019 - 07:21 AM, said:

So, this proceded during NA primetime, however we had a pretty big group of a lot or good players, 4 evil 6 bcmf and fusion. We stayed clan most of the night, because every drop we came out of there was 18+ in IS and no one on clan.

Long story short almost every group we played got mad at us for being on clan side because clan was defending and IS attacking.

The reason we went clan, was because we had been IS all day, attacking all day, and the IS q just kept stacking up. We wanted insta-games so that's where we go.

We 48-6'ed a team as IS attacking boreal vault, 48-15 as IS attacking sulfur.
We 48-3 a team on grim defence.

Not pug groups, 8+man premades.

I'm fine being the big bad boogeyman man team, because I've been in many many games as a solo pug vs threse tams, and they have do the same thing to the puggies that we do to them.

It's all the totem pole.

it's the same people who trip over each other telling people how they owned evil/bcmc when their 12 stacks go up against 2-3 of us and 9 sub 500dmg puggles. When we're IS we have to listen how OP assassins are stronger than madcats and when we're clan we hear how ACWs are stronger than sleipnirs

haters gonna hate

#31 Prototelis

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,789 posts

Posted 27 July 2019 - 10:20 AM

View PostRavensshadow, on 26 July 2019 - 01:59 PM, said:

low iq idea that group should get priority.

You mean in the team-centric group mode that is essentially the games endgame? Huh. Who would of thought.

#32 OldSchoolCav

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 87 posts
  • LocationAustin

Posted 27 July 2019 - 10:46 AM

FP LFG starts in a little more than an hour. Just come to mercstar.teamspeak3.com and we will be building 12-man premades out of people from the LFG, all on the same comms. As we get more people, we'll be working to balance the queue. Come join us!

#33 Feral Clown

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 915 posts

Posted 27 July 2019 - 12:25 PM

The best thing to do right now is group up.

Skip a head of the line and be more confident your team will actually play like one.

It's a win/win so remember make friends (of good players preferably) and make groups.

#34 Feral Clown

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 915 posts

Posted 27 July 2019 - 12:29 PM

View PostHazeclaw, on 26 July 2019 - 01:58 PM, said:

Your fairly late

In the french sense of the word late, specifically.

#35 Monkey Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 30 July 2019 - 04:37 PM

If only we could turn cw back I to the cw when this thread started. Been going down hill for 4 years.

#36 50 50

• 2,145 posts
  • LocationTo Nova or not to Nova. That is the question.

Posted 30 July 2019 - 07:17 PM

View PostRavensshadow, on 26 July 2019 - 01:59 PM, said:

The people actually joining matches are fairly even and balance themselves out. the issue is not enough people are joining matches to get up to 24. also you can get bumped several times because of that low iq idea that group should get priority.

I'm hoping you noticed that this thread was from 2015.

Problem hasn't changed much though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users