Anyone Had Any Luck With The Iv-4?

21 replies to this topic

#21 Cyborne Elemental

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 April 2015 - 01:49 PM

Arrow is good, had mine for a long time, was good before quirks, is good after quirks.
Just have to deal with that purple candy coating on the paintjob.

As far as Quickdraws go, they're not in a bad place surprisingly, especially the 5K is outstanding now.

Problem with the IV is its only energy point is chest mounted, and you can't toss a PPC in there, and for the lightest heavy, 2 AC-5 is a pretty substantial cost for what little you get from it.

All you have to do is look at the hardpoints and know right then and there just how limited the mech is.

#22 627

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 4,571 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 02:53 PM

It really depends on your stand with quickies. Do you hate them? Like deep hate from the abyss of your soul? then the IV4 may be something for you.

To be true, there's only one or two real loadouts, that's (U)AC5s, SRM4s and 2 MLs. You will be A) slow or B) low on ammo. I rather be low on ammo, to be true. I leveled it before the quirks with UAC5s and once you get used to it, you can let it flow (the hate and anger) and do well in it.

In the end, it is still a quickdraw and simultaneously it is not because it is so different from the rest of the pack. A bit slower but really only a bit and the focus of ballistics give this a whole different playstyle.

For the arrow, I don't own one, yet but is there really someone running around with 6MGs? I'd say go with the common AC20 build but what do I know...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users