Looking For A Gb Unit In Euro Tz

4 replies to this topic

#1 Kagashi

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 12:34 AM

Hey all,

I'm looking to join a Ghost Bear unit based in Euro TZ (Im uk based)

Just come back after a year or so away, am a massive rookie still tho

Cheers
Kagashi

#2 Bolo Warden

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 168 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 26 April 2015 - 06:05 AM

Hey Kagashi,

If you are looking for a well rounded group you may want to check out CGBI. We are a well rounded group with pilots all around the world.

http://ghost-bear-co...d.com/

Enjoy!

Edited by Bolo Warden, 26 April 2015 - 06:07 AM.

#3 Verdic Mckenna

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 454 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationEastern PA - USA

Posted 26 April 2015 - 08:02 AM

There is a Euro cluster within CGBI that has some good people in it and an excellent field commander. Definitely check it out as Bolo suggested.

#4 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 26 April 2015 - 08:04 AM

I will third the recommendation to Clan Ghost Bear International... I have no bias towards them at all though...

All honestly we are a great community that will help you improve and where you can have a lot of fun. We pride ourselves in our comradery and our community. Like Ghost Bear in lore, we think of ourselves as extended family.

#5 CLAN MONKEY

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 02:18 AM

I'm new to MWO and UK based, I've joined CGBI and I'm currently a Sibkin undergoing training.
I've been massively impressed with the time and effort that has been spent on training myself and fellow Sibkins by members of CGBI.
Hopefully I will one day become a full MechWarrior and repay that effort with helping train the next wave of recruits!
Even as a Sibkin, if there is space (and there usually is) they'll pull you into a team drop.
Top marks to the CGBI family!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users