<REDACTED> needs fixing!

25 replies to this topic

#1 xenoglyph

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,480 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:45 PM

<insert feature> is wrong because <insert assumptions>. Please fix!
Even though I know nothing about the actual gameplay or the efforts so far to balance said gameplay I demand that this possible (probably imaginary) issue be fixed!

P.S. I've got a double Ph.D in game design and programming and my wife is a 3d artist so you should value my opinion!

#2 Hawkeye 72

• 1,890 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationArcadia

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:48 PM

Yeah [REDACTED] already told [REDACTED] about [REDACTED] and therefore [REDACTED] was fixed [REDACTED]

[REDACTED] is [REDACTED]

Your opinion has been valued :)

#3 SyberSmoke

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts
  • LocationOrbiting Reality

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:49 PM

Oooo...the sarcasm is strong with this one.

#4 Okami Ryu

• PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:49 PM

I agree <insert feature> was a terrible idea

#5 Pax Noctis

• PipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 65 posts
  • LocationPortland, OR

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:05 PM

You mongoloid hyena, we all know that <insert feature> is absolutely balanced, because <insert other feature> is a frothing pile of <insert 5 paragraph invective>. Without <original feature>, we poor <insert self-image> would have no defense against <other feature> and would quit playing the game. I bet your PHD is from the university of phoenix and your wife is a RealDoll. Unlike you my opinion matters because <insert irrelevant and/or fake credential> and I know <insert namedrop> because I bought <insert drug> from his <insert relation> once.

Edited by Pax Noctis, 19 June 2012 - 10:05 PM.

#6 Steven Dixon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 621 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:05 PM

I hope the Dev's are reading this thread because xenoglyph brings up some very solid points. I've been very concerned about <insert assumption> since before the game was even anounced.

#7 CobraFive

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,174 posts
  • LocationAZ, USA

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:08 PM

You're all wrong, its just because you're bad at video games.

#8 Merrik Stryfe

• PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationAt my computer

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:17 PM

As a new player, can someone explain [REDACTED] to me? Is it a thing or what? I checked sarna but I couldn't find it. :)

#9 CaptainCandle

Rookie

• 9 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:23 PM

I did some wiki searches and some game play leak research and clearly <Insert Feature> is balanced. You just need to learn to play =)

I must refute your statement regarding <Insert assumption> in a demure but harsh tone sir in a commonly represented way in forum negotiation. Clearly <Insert better assumption> is closer to the truth. I think we clearly need a Dev comment to resolve this clearly complex issue.

#10 Jonneh

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:26 PM

Thanks OP. I hate all the self important morons that come out of the wood work when games are in dev. Most of the **** you read is just retarded and has little or no practical implementation and/or impact.

Just go away please. Present your suggestions with some semblance of decorum and humility instead of telling us about what a hot shot you are at coding java games for 3 year olds on facebook and how that makes you some genius game designer.

I know I'm right on this dudes, my mum told me so.

#11 Dugite

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationMelbourne Australia

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:27 PM

<Insert random flame> and <insert random comment about <insert self image>'s mother>

<insert more random flames>

#12 Tsunamisan

• 1,568 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:35 PM

No need for any mo hot air go fill a balloon =P

#13 Merrik Stryfe

• PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationAt my computer

Posted 20 June 2012 - 09:03 AM

View PostJonneh, on 19 June 2012 - 10:26 PM, said:

Thanks OP. I hate all the self important morons that come out of the wood work when games are in dev. Most of the **** you read is just retarded and has little or no practical implementation and/or impact.

Just go away please. Present your suggestions with some semblance of decorum and humility instead of telling us about what a hot shot you are at coding java games for 3 year olds on facebook and how that makes you some genius game designer.

I know I'm right on this dudes, my mum told me so.

Holy **** dude, I knew you were joking and I still feel flamed. I award you the Trollmedal Grande and flee from your scornful gaze.

#14 Insidious Johnson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,417 posts
  • Location"This is Johnson, I'm cored"

Posted 20 June 2012 - 09:34 PM

upgrade to Rage2.0™

#15 BFett

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 751 posts
  • LocationA galaxy far far away...

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:47 AM

You guys forgot about the Comstar [REDACTED] over at www.[REDACTED].mwomercs.com that [REDACTED] is the only thing of importance due to its [REDACTED] [REDACTED]. You guys do know that with the Comstar [REDACTED] you can kick out [REDACTED] [REDACTED]. Also there does appear to be a broken [REDACTED] that Comstar needs to fix. If you can access to the second version of the [REDACTED] please let me know.

Edited by BFett, 22 June 2012 - 07:48 AM.

#16 Watchit

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 2,235 posts
  • LocationOrlando

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:35 AM

Man, the [REDACTED] is way to OP guys, man it's gonna turn into just another [REDACTED] clone. So, what if we add like [REDACTED] to balance it out? I mean, I know [REDACTED] isn't really canon but maybe we could make an exception?

#17 BFett

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 751 posts
  • LocationA galaxy far far away...

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:19 AM

Did you guys know that you can access the beta forum by going to www.[REDACTED].com and clicking on the head of the [REDACTED]. This will unlock a [REDACTED] which will give you the download link for [REDACTED] [REDACTED] Online. After downloading the [REDACTED] you will be able to install and run it. You then will need to click on the Profile button and go to the Redeem Code tab. After entering the 32 digit code that was given to you at www.[REDACTED].com you will be emailed your [REDACTED]. Along with the [REDACTED] you will be given a set of instructions as to how you can activate your downloaded [REDACTED].

I hope this helps those of you having issues with [REDACTED] [REDACTED] Online.

#18 Atlai

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,439 posts
  • Locationfrom the East of the South end of the North

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:24 AM

View PostHawkeye 72, on 19 June 2012 - 09:48 PM, said:

Yeah [REDACTED] already told [REDACTED] about [REDACTED] and therefore [REDACTED] was fixed [REDACTED]

[REDACTED] is [REDACTED]

Your opinion has been valued B)

That reminds me, how is [REDACTED] coming along?

#19 Rot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 105 posts
  • LocationSt Louis Mo.

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:24 AM

I am a tool who created this account to just flame.

#20 Steven Dixon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 621 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:30 AM

Good news everybody! I just called 1-900-Psychics and for only $89.99 they told me that < insert misconception > would be working perfectly before Dec 2012, unfortunately they did mention that the world was going to end right afterwards. Oh well, can't have everything.

Edited by Steven Dixon, 26 June 2012 - 09:31 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users