Looking For Ghost Bear Unit

11 replies to this topic

#1 MechMuncha

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 05:44 PM

Hi there been playing awhile now but still pretty noob, figured i'd post up a topic to see if i can find a casual ghost bear unit to chill with whenever i get time off from work and my personal life.

Gets a bit old playing on your own all the time, pretty much what prompted my decision, so if any one is interested in putting up with me let me know, i mostly play in the mornings and late at night my timezone is UTC: +10:00 Australia , Cheers.

Regards MechMuncha

#2 Kralizec242

• PipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 24 posts
  • LocationAt the end of the universe.

Posted 30 April 2015 - 07:35 PM

Hey there, I'd recommend you take a look at Clan Ghost Bear International. (not that I'm biased, or anything) We have clusters active in many time zones and feature a training program to bring our sibkin up to par for their trial of entry into the clan.

Be sure to stop by sometime, we'll be glad to have you.

#3 Crunch Troll

• PipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 31 posts
  • Location+52.113, -106.629, +0.508

Posted 01 May 2015 - 03:44 PM

As a recent recruit to CGBI (Clan Ghost Bear International), I would also highly recommend them for the same reasons as Kralizec242. Even though still a sibkin (trainee), I very much enjoyed dropping with CGBI during the Tukayyid event.

#4 MechMuncha

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 05:11 PM

I think i had a game with you guys once or twice during tukayyid, you guys played extremely well , i was under the impression your a very serious group though, and wouldn't be that interested in casual players.

#5 Crunch Troll

• PipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 31 posts
  • Location+52.113, -106.629, +0.508

Posted 01 May 2015 - 07:45 PM

View PostMechMuncha, on 01 May 2015 - 05:11 PM, said:

I think i had a game with you guys once or twice during tukayyid, you guys played extremely well , i was under the impression your a very serious group though, and wouldn't be that interested in casual players.

You have to be committed to/serious about improving yourself and working as a team. However the unit helps with that through practice sessions and training officers. You also need to follow the directions of the drop commander during fights. Otherwise, the group is fairly relaxed.

#6 Lord0fHats

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 619 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 10:44 PM

We're not too serious. :P We have serious and casual players. 'Power gamer' and 'casual' are not dirty words. Everyone should be given the opportunity to enjoy the game on their own terms and CGBI does not deny entry on whether or not someone is 'uber-pro' or a 'tryhard' (or w/e). The game is big enough for all of us and so is CGBI. -_-

#7 Damien Tokala

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 788 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 12:29 AM

And we are more than flexible to those with family, disabilities, and other every day life responsibilities. We know life comes before all gaming communities, and you will not be held accountable for any absence so long as you notify people of it.

#8 MechMuncha

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 06:14 PM

alright i'll sign up, see how it goes for a few weeks,might help me get better to, i've been playing horribly lately, hope to play some Mech Warrior with you soon. :)

#9 Darkthor

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 37 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationBucharest

Posted 06 May 2015 - 09:43 AM

Come join the Wolverines.

We are a casual, yet serious group, we're not tryhards but we always play to win, and we usually have a lot of members online during the evening, members that you can learn from.
We don't force you to play with members, but soon enough you will want to drop only with us,because you're bound to make some friends.
Also,we understand real life comes first.
We also play other games , so you can most likely have a buddy to play something...be it FPS/ RTS/etc...you get the idea :)
Shoot us a visit,and I believe you won't leave :)

clanwolverine.enjin.com :)

We are currently on a 1 week contract with Green Birdie, but we are 90% of the time ghost bear affiliates, so you can join us in glorious battle.
We were ranked 12 out of 254 in Ghost Bear Units.

Edited by Darkthor, 06 May 2015 - 09:43 AM.

#10 Sirius Drake

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 467 posts
  • LocationThe Aett

Posted 07 May 2015 - 02:40 AM

View PostKralizec242, on 30 April 2015 - 07:35 PM, said:

Hey there, I'd recommend you take a look at Clan Ghost Bear International. (not that I'm biased, or anything) We have clusters active in many time zones and feature a training program to bring our sibkin up to par for their trial of entry into the clan.

Be sure to stop by sometime, we'll be glad to have you.

Looking at your Sig i am sure you are 100% neutral ;-)

#11 Poisoner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 440 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 12:40 PM

Well if roleplay is not your forte, come give CK try. http://www.clankodiak.enjin.com/ We are primarily CGB. After every 30 day contract we spend a week as IS for the easy low rank mech bays.

#12 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 17 May 2015 - 06:24 PM

Hi, come check us out at GBKP

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users