Apology To The Wolves

3 replies to this topic

#1 HelBound

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 126 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 06:37 AM

Played against some of Clan Wolf yesterday, looked like a PUG teams backed but a select few units.

I used some language, 'your mother was a test tube, father a ****' during the game (that was the worst). This was solely to encourage a push (20minutes in, no push) I explained this and apologized at the end of game but some people has disconnected by then.

In other games I invited clanners' in for tea and cookies etc etc which may have been seen has gloating or arrogance. Again this was all to encourage action in slow slow games, in one case players asked us to eject so they could get points to flesh out their 80 match score. I invited them in for tea and cookies to talk it over.

Anyway, for anyone who was in those games but not present for my explanation at the end it was not meant as a slight against you. It was not meant as disrespect. No hard feelings. For all players your decision to drop CW this weekend and provide some solid fights is certainly appreciated.

On that end MercStar and other Clan Wolf teams have been doing a bang up job. Great battles all-round, you have some STRONG teams.

#2 Commander A9

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts
  • LocationGDI East Coast Command, Fort Dix, NJ

Posted 29 April 2015 - 06:25 PM

I remember these matches.

Your apology is appreciated.

Let's have some fun, everyone, ja?

#3 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 30 April 2015 - 03:02 AM

Mom was actually a washind machine. and dad, dunno a bit unknown, either a hair drier, or a electric drill.

And cookies and tea of a freebirth, pah your lostech ovens suck, our advanced cookign tehcnology makes our cookies 5.3% more tasty.

once we conquered the IS, you will be able to enjoy all the nice advanced tech amenities.

#4 BVRCWolf

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 47 posts
  • LocationNorth West

Posted 30 April 2015 - 04:42 PM

Thank you

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users