Wolfhound Head

22 replies to this topic

#21 Nathan Foxbane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,984 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 08:02 AM

Maybe you all should look at the special ® geo and realize the problem has been dealt with.

#22 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts
  • Locationclimbing Mt Tryhard, one smoldering Meta-Mech corpse at a time

Posted 09 May 2015 - 08:07 AM

View PostNathan Foxbane, on 09 May 2015 - 08:02 AM, said:

Maybe you all should look at the special ® geo and realize the problem has been dealt with.

I posted the special geo on the forums once it came up. Doesn't mean we can't critique Malleus' attempts.

#23 Nathan Foxbane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,984 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 08:48 AM

View PostBishop Steiner, on 09 May 2015 - 08:07 AM, said:

I posted the special geo on the forums once it came up. Doesn't mean we can't critique Malleus' attempts.

Fair enough. I did like your critique. Malleus' ears would be fine for dissipating heat and possibly acting as antenna (hopefully not both), but as sensor arrays they need to be much more bulky. I might suggest lopping off some of the after area of the head and flatten it out to give a better platform to play with the ears (I would kill for ears that were actuated and looked like they had small arrays of visual sensors on the tips) and give a more head like aesthetic. I like the cockpit positioning and design. Gives reasonable FoV while actually ensuring the pilot is entirely in the head assembly to make the most of the Full Head Ejection System.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users