2 replies to this topic

#1 AimBot EXE

• Pip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 15 posts
  • LocationAlberta, CA

Posted 01 May 2015 - 09:25 AM

******************************************INCOMING TRANSMISSION*****************************************

FAO: Steiner Unit C.O`s (All Units)

Pilots name : Frakkedup
Timezone: Mountain

I am recently returned to the game and still consider myself a noob at this, however my skills in a Mech have improved mainly in thanks to the Tukayyid event.
I found the Steiner community so friendly and accommodating, i decided to go loyalist and now here i am looking for a place to call home.
my play times are erratic due to (not in any order)

1) family life
2) work schedule (i work 3rd shift)

but i endevour to be online when i can, for as long as i can.

I take criticism well and give as well as i get, both playing in game and verbally ;)
I prefer a more mature atmosphere, in a unit that is well established, and that uses voice comms, as co-ordination = WIN in my game
i have Mic and headset so comms not a problem.
If i sound like a pilot you want in your unit, then let me know and i'll evaluate all offers.

***********************************************END OF TRANSMISSION***************************************

#2 Ink Sikes

• PipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 68 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 10:22 AM

Hey Frak,

It was awesome dropping with you during the event. The LCAF Comms Hub is only the TeamSpeak side of a large community. We have many respected Loyalist Units such as the 4th, 5th and 6th Regimental Combat Teams. We also host many Loyalist Mercenaries. Check out their bios at http://lcaf.houseste.../lcaf-hub-units and visit us on the LCAF Comms Hub again!

#3 AimBot EXE

• Pip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 15 posts
  • LocationAlberta, CA

Posted 01 May 2015 - 10:56 AM

many thanks to those that posted or PM`d me.
i have made my decision
again thanks to all.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users