Murders & Acquisitions

No replies to this topic

#1 Bonefreak11

• PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationOkinawa, Japan

Posted 02 July 2012 - 06:02 PM

Murders & Acquisitions was founded in 2006 for the launch of the PS3 and in particular for Resistance: Fall of Man.

We have been historically been a console-only clan. As far as I know this is the only PC exclusive game I've heard the clan talkin about (and it was me who brought it up anyway). Right now I'm the only guy who's gettin on this. That's right, we're startin from scratch, right here, on these forums.

Right now I don't have beta access cause the Army put me in a region that doesn't currently have that privilege. My own work schedule is a bit strange. It requires a bit of explanation. In my line of work, we work 12 hour shifts in a pattern like two days on, two days off, three days on, two days off, two days on, three days off then repeat. We call it the 223 schedule. Availability may be subject to chaotic, unorganized planning at times.

We're pretty relaxed. For the normal applicant. There is always going to be that core group of pilots who I'm lookin to make into the go-to 'flag' lance. These guys I expect to be able to function as a team, maintaining good order and discipline in all situations, but still able to have a good time. This is a game, not the Army. Basically, for these guys, you have to take enjoyment from working with your team to kill the enemy and keep our own losses slim to none. Mics will be a requirement.

Everyone else, as long as you're not a dick and you're fun to be around, then welcome aboard.

If you're interested then post your application including callsign, experience, age/birthday, whether you have a mic or not, time zone, preferred role and weight class, favorite mech for that class/role and anything else you think we should know about you.

I'll post my own app just for an example. It's similar to the format found in the Hiring Hall.

Callsign: Salad Fingers
Time Zone: GMT+9 JST
Mic: Yes
Role: Rapid Assault
Weight: Heavy
Mech: Mad Cat/Timber Wolf (depending on how hipster you are)
Experience: Mechwarrior 2 & 4 (all expansion packs); a little bit of the XBox mech games
Extra Information: My joystick kicks *** (it's a Saitek X52 and I highly recommend it)

Edited by Bonefreak11, 03 July 2012 - 12:31 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users