"simulation Mechlab"

2 replies to this topic

#1 Fireeagle

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 416 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 04:06 PM

I think it would be a good idea to have an option to join the testinggrounds straight out of the mechlab (without buying the equiped items) to see if you are satisfied with the made changes - also you should be allowed to equip more things than your current cbills allow- to save the made changes and buy when you have the money.

#2 Mister Raven

• PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Location13/f/cali

Posted 03 May 2015 - 01:05 AM

View PostFireeagle, on 02 May 2015 - 04:06 PM, said:

I think it would be a good idea to have an option to join the testinggrounds straight out of the mechlab (without buying the equiped items) to see if you are satisfied with the made changes - also you should be allowed to equip more things than your current cbills allow- to save the made changes and buy when you have the money.

A good idea accept it wont happen as it goes against PGI's business model of forcing you to grind grind grind and making you get fed up with the grind then spending real money to skip that grind.

#3 Wraith 1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 01:27 AM

This would be an excellent feature to have. Smurfy's is fine for theorycrafting, but theorycrafting is about as far as you get.

Additionally, being able to see what different camo schemes look like on different mechs would greatly influence my purchasing decisions. Right now I only buy mechs based on quirks and hardpoint placement, but I'd be needing more mechbays if I found a chassis that looked really good with my favorite camo scheme. I would likely have bought a Sparky during the Tukayyid sale if I'd been able to see how my colors looked on it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users