4 replies to this topic

#1 Caelroigh Blunt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 116 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 May 2015 - 12:32 PM

I'm waiting on a faction fight... have been for nearly ten minutes... people come and go... why? Because there is no information and no communication in the lobby.

I waited while seven groups and at least ten singles came and went... never did fill and the attack group apparently gave up. There needs to be better communication and more information while in the faction attack/defend lobbies. There needs to be a better system of letting people know there is an attack or defense being planned.

Edited by Caelroigh Blunt, 12 May 2015 - 12:37 PM.

#2 Vandul

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,342 posts
  • LocationYork, New

Posted 12 May 2015 - 12:45 PM

Lima
Foxtrot
Golf

#3 Water Bear

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,137 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 01:01 PM

View PostCaelroigh Blunt, on 12 May 2015 - 12:32 PM, said:

There needs to be a better system of letting people know there is an attack or defense being planned.

I admit I don't know much about the workings of CW but doesn't the fact that there's a planet available to attack with players in the lobby tell people there's an attack (and defense) being planned?

#4 Tyler Valentine

• Senior Corporal
  • 1,472 posts
  • LocationChandler, Arizona

Posted 12 May 2015 - 02:00 PM

I agree with OP. There have been many times when I am waiting with 10 other defenders for one more guy to show up and the attackers are like, "Guess nobody wants to play..." and peace. So frustrating! I've often wished I could just send a general message that goes something like: "there are 11 of us over here, don't give up, one more will show up soon!"
Of course, if PGI just accurately displayed what is going on with both teams, it would achieve that goal a little more elegantly.

#5 Scout Derek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,016 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSomewhere where you'll probably never go to

Posted 12 May 2015 - 02:01 PM

As said before, we're on vacation :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users