What Happen To The Smoke Jaguars? Where Are They?

82 replies to this topic

#21 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,674 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 07 May 2015 - 07:43 PM

I wonder if PGI has program the algorithm to allow IS to march up to the Pentagon worlds......:)

#22 Taisa Sodai Lopez Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 128 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 07 May 2015 - 07:55 PM

View PostChef Kerensky, on 07 May 2015 - 07:30 PM, said:

Masaka... Is this the greatest warrior the clans have ever known???

A warrior to challenge Flecktarn

#23 pbiggz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,684 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 07 May 2015 - 07:59 PM

View PostThorn Fidelis, on 07 May 2015 - 09:38 AM, said:

is There Something Going On That I Don't Know? is Like A Ghost Down Something Spook Allot Of Players I Was Wondering If is Paranoia Because If it is Will Be Because Of There Fault And That is Weak. I Will Tell You My MechWarrior Timeline About Me. I Am A Member Of Death Legion MechWarrior 4 Mercenaries Back In 2000's Leader Khan Yameon Sakhan Spirit Wolf Sakhan Black 6 There Are Not Russian Death Legion And I Found A Guy Name Black 6 On The Davion Side I Don't Know if is Him After That I Quite And MechWarrior Online Came Out And Join Ghost Warrior Brigade Leader File Titan I Just Found Out Ghost Warrior Brigade Join Mercstar To Become A Big Unit With Other Units I Stop Playing MechWarrior Online For A Long Time And Came Back When Clan Wave 1 Came Out And Bought The Timber Wolf And Dire Wolf And Then Wanted To Join The Clans And Created A New Account My Old Account I Did Not Use I Wanted To Join Clan Wolf And Met Cyclone M I Think He is One Of The Leaders Of Clan Wolf But When I Was Trying Out I Feel Irritated Because I Expected A More Competitive Team Like My Old Buddies From Death Legion From MechWarrior 4 Mercenaries We Where Hard Core ! To The Bone I Did Not Join Clan Wolf And Quite MechWarrior Online Again For A Long Time The Reason is Because I Feel MechWarrior Online Needed More Mechs And Specific Mech Builds I Wanted To Build You Can Tell FileTitan About Me When I Was In Ghost Warrior Brigade I Show Them Allot Of Stuff I Know I Never Came Back To Ghost Warrior Brigade Because I Wanted To Be A Clanner I Always Been One Since MechWarrior 4 Mercenaries Mentioning Khan Only Clans Say This To There Leaders Like Khan Yameon, I Just Started To Play Again In March 12 And I Am Trying To Join Clan Smoke Jaguar Because I Believe They Are Very Competitive And I Am Very Happy With The Way They Talk And Communicate On Comms When We Drop For CW This is What I Expect From A Good Unit Plus I Like Being A Clanner And I Like To Paint My Mechs Black, I Am A Little Piss Of because On StranaMechty Clan Smoke Jaguar The TeamSpeak Server is Not Very Active And Tasker Say The Clans Are Butthurt? That Makes Me Think Of Something That is Going On That I Don't Know Like Spying On Each Other??? An What is Prussian Havoc Doing? I Heard He is Paying C Bills To Mercstar Or -MS- To Destroy The Clans? it Looks Like There is Beef Going On There That I Don't Want To Be Part Of it Sounds Like Mad Politics I Wonder If NGNG Will Mention The Drama :P If Thinks Go Bad In The Future I Am Maybe Thinking Of Creating My Own Unit Or Join A Active One Or Stay With -SA- I Like Them They Good People And Competitive I Will Maybe Stay And Play With Other Players Of Different Units To Get Games Going Because I Like To Win Allot Maybe In The Future I Will Become A Mercenary For Hire To Use Both Inner Spear Mechs And Clan Mechs I Am Crossing My Fingers On Thinks Will Go Well If I Am Able To Join - SA- And The Clan Mechs Are Balance For CW Against Inner Sphere For CW Because The Clans Need More Mechs If Thinks Look Ugly I Will Become A Mercenary Knowledge Of The Game I Have is Allot Before Even MechWarrior Online Was Even A Thought When They Make This Game My Skills Are $$$$$$$ That I Wont Teach To Nobody I Will Like To Meet People That Make This MechWarrior Online And Give them A Good Pad And Thank You For Making This Game And Meet Also Leaders From Both Sides Of Inner Sphere And Clans To Keep the Community Friendly And Positive And Have Some Epic Battles So People Will Remember Of How Much Fun This Game is Because There is No Other Game Like MechWarrior Online I Want MechWarrior Online To Be Epic Like When I First Was Introduced To MechWarrior 2 When I Visited A Computer Store Call CompUSA On One Of The PC Computers They Will Selling On The Computer Store CompUSA With A Fresh Computer Smell Looking At MechWarrior 2 Clan Wolf Portal Campaign Introduction For A Training Exercise....... Do You Know How Epic That Was !!!!!!! Then MechWarrior 4 Vengance And Black Knight Expansion And then MechWarrior 4 Mercenaries With Inner Sphere Pack That I Bought For 14.99 At Gamespot I Could Not Find the Clan Pack To Buy it And I Was Piss Off When I Saw The Kodiak Jump With That Voice In MechWarrior 4 Mercenaries Multiplayer Well I Am Now Happy I Have Both On This MechWarrior 4 Mercenaries Mekpak 3.1 HD Standalone Installer v0.93 MekPack 3 For Free Just Do A Google Or Bing Search For it Other than That I Want MechWarrior Online To Be Success Full I Understand MechWarrior Online Are New Developers And People Complain Allot Of MechWarrior Online But Hey Atleast We Got A Good MechWarrior Online Game To Play On Thy A Little Greedy Tho... I Hope MechWarrior Online Apply The Best And Ultimate Aspects Of Past MechWarrior Games Into MechWarrior Online I Never Play Mech Assoult or Living Legends but I Hard You Can Exit The Battlemech And Walk Around Etc Cool Stuff I Will Like Personally MechWarrior Training Like In MechWarrior 2 Clan Side MechWarrior 4 Mercenaries Missions And Epic Multiplayer Fun Ness With Custom Logos For There Respective Units And Merc Units And Bring The Game Alive In Community Warfare Take Contracts Like In MechWarrior 4 Mercenaries On Planets That Was Fun In The Campaign But Real Time Will Be More Epic Like Eve Online I Actually Never Play On Eve Online But I Heard Everything There is Real Time You Can Become A Bandit A Trader A Federation Of Faction Warrior Etc And Play it On The Lore Something Like That Will Make This Game Epic Guild Wars 2 Has Random Events Like When You Save A Village And They Remember You And The City is Restore On Guild Wars 2 Events.

I think my eyes are bleeding.

#24 Dreammirror

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • 55 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 08:05 PM

Omgz! this guy needs an editor more than Stephen King! O.o

#25 HARDKOR

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 08:06 PM

Methrant of the year, IMHO.

#26 ShinVector

Liao Mercenary

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 09:39 PM

View PostCommander A9, on 07 May 2015 - 07:14 AM, said:

I think we're all pretty much on break at this point...

Agreed. Can't wait for the 4v4 mode for CW.
We need a breath of fresh air.

#27 TibsVT

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 421 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationIronhold (Sydney, Australia)

Posted 07 May 2015 - 09:49 PM

Posted Image

#28 Benjamin Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 367 posts
  • LocationIn my Spider 5D, killing all your Dire Wolves.

Posted 07 May 2015 - 09:58 PM

View Postpbiggz, on 07 May 2015 - 07:59 PM, said:

I think my eyes are bleeding.

CAPS LOCK. SO MUCH CAPS LOCK. WHY.
... wait.

#29 reign

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 459 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 04:24 AM

View PostTasker, on 07 May 2015 - 07:28 PM, said:

Posted Image

Yup have fun with it.

#30 Lanancuras

• PipPipPip
  • Hearing Impaired
  • Hearing Impaired
  • 52 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 04:44 AM

Just being a random bystander here, but why is Prussian Havoc paying MercStar to destroy his old faction? Did something happen between you guys?

And it seems the NKVA have finally found a worthy adversary in Thorn Fidelis. I'm happy for you guys!

#31 Chef Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 908 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 05:22 AM

View PostTaisa Sodai Lopez Kerensky, on 07 May 2015 - 07:55 PM, said:

A warrior to challenge Flecktarn

And here I thought we had lost such a shining star among the clans... it is good to see his legacy live on following his disappearance. May Dear Coordinator's light shine on you, Flecktarn, wherever your rock-banging journey may take you.

#32 Osis

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 166 posts
  • LocationBitterVet

Posted 08 May 2015 - 05:44 AM

View PostLanancuras, on 08 May 2015 - 04:44 AM, said:

Just being a random bystander here, but why is Prussian Havoc paying MercStar to destroy his old faction? Did something happen between you guys?

And it seems the NKVA have finally found a worthy adversary in Thorn Fidelis. I'm happy for you guys!

Hail,

He was removed from the Smoke Alliance and was not happy about it. We had our reasons, negotiating away another units planet was one of them (without asking).

That being said, after the reset the Smoke Alliance (Permanent Contract Loyalist) was ready for a break and the numbers and lack of defense against attack show it. So he kinda wasted his C-Bills in this case, but like before he does his own thing and seems to have much time to do it.

To be honest, this does play out well as far as the game is concerned in this case. Overall not so good, guess the Inner Sphere can fight over Terra since the Clans have gone fishing ;)

Seyla,

#33 Tasker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 06:15 AM

#34 Thorn Fidelis

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 165 posts
  • LocationFixing Weaponry Like Sharpening Knifes For Efficient Kombat Effectivness

Posted 08 May 2015 - 06:53 AM

I Hope They Make One LOL :P

#35 Thorn Fidelis

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 165 posts
  • LocationFixing Weaponry Like Sharpening Knifes For Efficient Kombat Effectivness

Posted 08 May 2015 - 07:14 AM

Oh **** Son....... HAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Edited by Thorn Fidelis, 08 May 2015 - 07:14 AM.

#36 Thorn Fidelis

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 165 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 07:25 AM

I Saw This Video A Long Time Ago 2 Sides Of The Coin Intersting Isn't it?

#37 HadesErebus

Banned - Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 144 posts
  • LocationInside my DeLorean DMC-12 - Back to the Future of Tukayyid

Posted 08 May 2015 - 07:34 AM

German Clan Smoke Jaguar ( 19th Striker Cluster ) is still playing in european timezone ....
You are welcome ...

just click the link at the bottom to join us on Teamspeak

#38 Thorn Fidelis

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 165 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 07:56 AM

Edited by Thorn Fidelis, 08 May 2015 - 08:08 AM.

#39 Lugh

• The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 3,910 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 10:12 AM

View PostChef Kerensky, on 07 May 2015 - 07:30 PM, said:

Masaka... Is this the greatest warrior the clans have ever known???

Certainly not the finest typer the clans have ever known...

#40 Thorn Fidelis

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 165 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 10:26 AM

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users