Heat Sink Installation

2 replies to this topic

#1 Treysef

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 55 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 12:22 PM

It seems that not only can I not move heatsinks from a component to the engine, I can't install any heatsinks at all.

http://imgur.com/a/k84hF

As you can see, the heatsinks will not drop in any slot.

EDIT: The bug is bigger! No equipment at all could be added to my mech at the time of the screenshots above. However, I found that dragging a piece of equipment on to the slots that are whited out seemed to equip it. I'll try to recreate as best I can.

Edited by Treysef, 07 May 2015 - 12:30 PM.

#2 Tiamat of the Sea

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Guardian
  • Guardian
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 12:36 PM

I am not experiencing this exact bug, but I am finding that I can only drag heat sinks into the engine by bringing the pointer very carefully over the open heat sink slot in the engine- for some reason, just drawing the heat sink over the center torso window will not install it, it has to bring the pointer to a very precise location.... This could stand to be adjusted for the sake of ease of use.

#3 Treysef

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 55 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 12:40 PM

View PostQuickdraw Crobat, on 07 May 2015 - 12:36 PM, said:

I am not experiencing this exact bug, but I am finding that I can only drag heat sinks into the engine by bringing the pointer very carefully over the open heat sink slot in the engine- for some reason, just drawing the heat sink over the center torso window will not install it, it has to bring the pointer to a very precise location.... This could stand to be adjusted for the sake of ease of use.

That sounds like the same problem I was having with the rename button in the expanded view. The actual button you can interact with is way too small.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users