Looking For A Liao Unit.

9 replies to this topic

#1 TLX

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 103 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 10 May 2015 - 12:35 AM

But before u are interested to recruit me u must know two things.

First of all,i dont have computer at this moment,my two weeks played this game was a laptop brokened few days ago,so before i buy a new computer i only accepts friend requests and unit request,because i have installed the game in my sisters laptop,but cannot play with only 7-8 fps. And the event of buy a new computer occurs in two months,when i have the money.

Second,i cant understand english only understand english writed,not speaked,so TS may be a problem.

Third i have played two weeks,with diferent accounts and mechs,testing quirks. And the conclusión i have arrived was what,my best scores was with a lrm boat mech. So my first builded mech choice was the Catapult A1. Its the only one and first i have in my mech bay,so i will focus in him.
So well knowing those things its ir decisión now. And please merc units go away.

And now in going to wait any offer that appears,i dont care the name of the unit,just no jerks and weird people on in.

Thanks for ur time for reading this and give me a chance,im not totally noob at the end.

#2 Maxwell Albritten

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 426 posts
  • LocationWoogi, Taurian Concordat

Posted 10 May 2015 - 09:07 PM

We must know the answer to two questions first:

1. What time zone do you play in? We want you to be online when other people of the same unit are online.

2. Why are my hands full of bees? Who put these bees in my hands? Why would they do such a thing?

#3 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 04:05 AM

View PostMaxwell Albritten, on 10 May 2015 - 09:07 PM, said:

1. What time zone do you play in? We want you to be online when other people of the same unit are online.

2. Why are my hands full of bees? Who put these bees in my hands? Why would they do such a thing?

aI am so looking for a unit,tone that not have cuss people but if they the a chance.

Amy wll do but I am 100%niao loyaistamd wll not change for nothing.

#4 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 08:09 AM

Your first question I live in Sydney Australia, which is about 10+ ahead of you, but I am basically online at of the time,

(AEST time Auustralian Eastern Stadard Time) is when you can catch me, but I play on and of on this game every day sometimes 30 minutes or an hour or 5-6 hours so there is a good chance you will run into me.

s for the bess, What have beekeepers said about wearing special clothing before even going near a honey combe? Well honey is the noctuas of life,so not probiem o my mind.

I am a Prod and Loyal Citizen of the Capellan Confereation and stand behind His Ecellency, the Challencor through anyhing, good or bad.

i have also of TS if you are thinking of letting me on in your unit.I ot os decded one of you let me oi,I will log on TS3 so we can proper coordinate he battes, instead of relying on text message/

Anthing yo want to know, just ask me.

But one quick thing: I am a medium pilot for the for most part, but leaving the Raven 2x and Raven CL (Hunkbak - medium) also has uav and airtie or not say

Let us begin.

#5 TLX

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 103 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 12 May 2015 - 12:41 PM

View PostMaxwell Albritten, on 10 May 2015 - 09:07 PM, said:

GMT+1

About bees,i dont know what is the word (bees) because english is not my native language.

#6 Danjo San

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Liao
  • Hero of Liao
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 03:49 PM

View PostTLX, on 12 May 2015 - 12:41 PM, said:

GMT+1

About bees,i dont know what is the word (bees) because english is not my native language.

If you are from Germany, [SHZ] might be your best choice.
Wir suchen immer nach neuen Rekruten!

#7 TLX

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 103 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 12 May 2015 - 10:13 PM

View PostDanjo San, on 12 May 2015 - 03:49 PM, said:

If you are from Germany, [SHZ] might be your best choice.
Wir suchen immer nach neuen Rekruten!

Sorry,im from Spain.

#8 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 14 May 2015 - 08:34 AM

View PostTLX, on 12 May 2015 - 12:41 PM, said:

GMT+1

abejos <---google translate

#9 Gorgo7

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,216 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 26 May 2015 - 02:39 PM

Kinda not interested in recruiting anyone with no computer...

#10 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 27 May 2015 - 06:53 AM

View PostGorgo7, on 26 May 2015 - 02:39 PM, said:

Kinda not interested in recruiting anyone with no computer...

I'm in a similar boat, its hard to recruit when the recruit does not have a means to play. Do you have access to an internet cafe that provides computers? In the USA we have some places that you rent time and use their computers to play internet games. Games like Mechwarrior, League of Legends, World of Warcraft, ect. We call these places "LAN Bars" or "Gaming Dens"

Edited by Stoneblade, 27 May 2015 - 06:53 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users