35 replies to this topic

#21 Spoo Hunter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 146 posts
  • LocationCanberra, Australia

Posted 12 May 2015 - 02:25 PM

Deathlike, If Jinjaro had said that when he heard of his father's death not only would the massacre not occurred, the Draconis Combine may have achieved its "destiny" of ruling the entire Inner Sphere.

This will be my last post on this thread as I believe I have made my point and it is starting to attract trolls. I wish you the best and good 'mech hunting.

Edited by Spoo Hunter, 12 May 2015 - 05:41 PM.

#22 pbiggz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,684 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 12 May 2015 - 08:34 PM

View PostSpoo Hunter, on 12 May 2015 - 02:25 PM, said:

Deathlike, If Jinjaro had said that when he heard of his father's death not only would the massacre not occurred, the Draconis Combine may have achieved its "destiny" of ruling the entire Inner Sphere.

This will be my last post on this thread as I believe I have made my point and it is starting to attract trolls. I wish you the best and good 'mech hunting.

Die Clanner.

#23 ccrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 11:30 PM

Lost in all of these replies is the fact that no one lives on any of these planets. I've allegedly fought on dozens of worlds yet they all look exactly alike and are strangely devoid of people. Maybe we're not actually mechwarriors driving stomoy robots into glorious battle. Maybe we've been in the Matrix this entire time and all these identical worlds are how the machines perceived the inner sphere....

#24 signal

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 105 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 01:54 AM

View Postpbiggz, on 11 May 2015 - 11:19 AM, said:

Indeed, with the elimination of all clan toke jaguar units that pose any reasonable threat to the dragon, it is only logical that the coordinator should now turn his sacred attention to the elimination of clan davion and the restoration of lost dragon honour by capture of Kentares IV and Robinson.

Hey once I finish my kebab and this episode of Red Dwarf on my direwolfs flat screen I'll show you what elimination looks like.

#25 Klappspaten

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 13 May 2015 - 02:04 AM

You don't want to attract trolls in a thread started by a Kurita? Good luck with that.

Kuritan warriors, I sincerely enjoy your forum wars, keep at it.

#26 pbiggz

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,684 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 13 May 2015 - 08:38 AM

View Postsignal, on 13 May 2015 - 01:54 AM, said:

Hey once I finish my kebab and this episode of Red Dwarf on my direwolfs flat screen I'll show you what elimination looks like.

View Postpbiggz, on 12 May 2015 - 08:34 PM, said:

Die Clanner.

#27 Crockdaddy

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 13 May 2015 - 09:53 AM

TL:DR this entire thread. All I have to say,

Die Clan Davion Die!! (ahem you are more clan then the clans at least from an effectiveness standpoint believe it or not)

#28 Deathlike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 13 May 2015 - 03:07 PM

Understand that one mistake causes a retaliation of at least million deaths is a grave error.

Logically it shouldn't end up like this, but inevitably the unconditional surrender of Robinson would be an excellent start of reparations.

Dear Coordinator accepts all donations and gifts in his name.

I think the error here is based on who is starting the thread. :D

#29 Chef Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 908 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 03:37 AM

View Postsignal, on 13 May 2015 - 01:54 AM, said:

You already have, with your faction's territorial holdings. Ha ha ha.

#30 Javin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 519 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 05:21 AM

Sadly, you guys have the most effective units in CW right now and triple any other faction in active CW numbers. If anyone is like the clans of old, its now House Kurita.

#31 Connor Sellock

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 89 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 08:20 AM

View PostJavin, on 14 May 2015 - 05:21 AM, said:

Sadly, you guys have the most effective units in CW right now and triple any other faction in active CW numbers. If anyone is like the clans of old, its now House Kurita.

Clanners?

In the Combine?

NEVER!
(Die Inner Sphere Freebirth....... err....... umm....... Die Clanner!)

Edited by Connor Sellock, 14 May 2015 - 08:39 AM.

#32 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 08:24 AM

I believe NKVA already covered this topic during our liberation of Kentares IV last round:

View PostHedgehogger, on 14 February 2015 - 07:28 AM, said:

The First Succession war is now ancient history to some, but we in the DCMS still remember the great sacrifices made by our military forces on this planet. My blood boils when I think of Coordinator Minoru Kurita being shot in the back by a cowardly Fedrat sniper. If I am honest the deaths of several thousands (citation needed) of House Davion unlawful combatants is a highly controversial figure which many modern historians dispute to be significantly lower [1], and does not properly weigh against the death of our Dear Coordinator living according to the tenets of the Bushido code.

* [1] Masanobu, S., & Yoriyoshi, O. (3048). Re-assessment of the historical propaganda on Kentares IV during the First Succession War. In DCMS Journal of Military Arts 3048 (Vol. 6, pp. 98-115).

#33 stevemac

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 415 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationWazan Meat Grinder

Posted 14 May 2015 - 11:44 AM

View PostScoops Kerensky, on 14 May 2015 - 08:24 AM, said:

I believe NKVA already covered this topic during our liberation of Kentares IV last round:

And we had to put it back together again when we took it back... next time take your empty pizza boxs and cheep beer bottles with you...Please remember the enviroment :ph34r:

#34 RjBass3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationKansas City MO.

Posted 14 May 2015 - 12:33 PM

View Postpbiggz, on 11 May 2015 - 05:03 PM, said:

Die Clanner

Ummm that's NKVA's line, go get your own you filthy wannabes.

#35 Connor Sellock

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 89 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 02:09 PM

View PostRjBass3, on 14 May 2015 - 12:33 PM, said:

Posted Image

#36 pbiggz

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,684 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 14 May 2015 - 06:27 PM

View PostRjBass3, on 14 May 2015 - 12:33 PM, said:

SCOOOPS! SCOOOOOOOOPS! HE'S BULLYING ME!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users