No replies to this topic

#1 Fried Alpaca

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 2 posts
  • LocationAcross the Beach

Posted 15 May 2015 - 07:29 AM

hello,
first time posting here. need a little help pls. i was online a few mins ago and while waiting for the match to finish (dead again, as usual), i went to the setting page to reset the sensitivity of my mouse. of course i made the mistake of hitting the reset button for all the settings, video, included. i was playing on full screen mode with everything on as high as it can get without any problems. when everything reset, the screen size was re sized to a window (windowed mode) so i go back to setting and put it in full screen mode again. the game then minimized and now after restarting the game several times, it would just minimize down to the taskbar and not show on the screen. i have another account and i log on to that and it works fine...

so i guess the question is, how do i access the settings of the game without actually being on the login page? or how do i fix this video setting problem?

so we are clear, when i hit the play button, the log in page pops up, i enter password, game spools up and then minimizes to the taskbar and if i click the game icon on the taskbar the screen goes black for a sec and then we are back to the game icon in the taskbar

thanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users